Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
It's not that I don't like Wendy but there were good times to show even a little bit of romantic interaction with Rin and Yui, like before when Rin hugged or kissed him in surprise. There was even a good time to talk to Kristal about her friend and I think that Yui had a good opportunity to assault him in the shower or while he was playing video games.
Also the three are supposed to be competing to see who takes the lead to be with the MC, that would have preferred instead of adding Angela or the photo shoot.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
But that was just a wig wasnt it ?
I was meant to say if she keep that style but I mostly skipped those dialogues it didn't seem important,well it's a lewd scene so I skipped and update isn't short in spite of parts but the event with characters look short I just hope the hangout with mila would be longer

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Base at the comments i think it's better to "SKIP" this update, well it's not bad to wait for while so i can chew more meat.

anyways cheers guys!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
read the overview though it will become a hentai pro japanese but with a western type, but nope :KEK:
do ppl really care mc face? :LUL: well maybe for those who hasnt watch hentai anime :KEK:
bt

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i know the update is short and others are kinda disappointed and all.but Dear God the scene was Sexy,Erotic and kinky as Fuq. My girl caught me and even she admits Wendy hot as fuq too.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It's been awhile since I played,but uh why does this game have a rape tag again? For the life of me i can't remember any actual tape in this game.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will Mila and perhaps Mom/Sister become a future members of MC Harem and Lis? and aside from them will there be more additions of Li and Harem in the future?

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 1224936

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-09
Release Date: 2022-03-09
Developer: Lyk4n - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI-MOD
Special images locations: Ch.1 Ep.1 - Ch.1 Ep.2
Portuguese Patch(Ch.2Ep.1Part1): GDRIVE - MEGA

Syerate thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 636907 View attachment 636909 View attachment 636912 View attachment 636914 View attachment 636915 View attachment 636916 View attachment 636917 View attachment 729131 View attachment 729137
Lol at the changelog where it says about missing points from Kyrstal- NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As sort of expected, Angela, MC's mom's secretary may be getting added as one of LIs with her getting relationship points with choices.

Was actually hoping for Mila content, so when the update stopped just after she arrives and meets the MC, I was like "Damn! I want more Mila!" :ROFLMAO:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Disappointing update.
- too short for the time it took since the last update
- translation is worse than in previous updates
- don't like Elaine's new look

Side note for the Dev, if you don't plan to make the mom and sister LIs you should avoid showing them in seethrough outfits.
Lol your side note RESPECT but still they didn't tested their dna yet so till then it will be like this I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes