DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome back Dev! I just got to this today. You know you've missed this game when you get an instant boner just from seeing Rin again. As for that other scene a bit later, I'm not even going to say anything. I'm sure some know what I'm referring to with this comment. The Dev is such a tease.

Where to even start? Oh, Elaine and her haircut. I preferred her long hair but this one isn't bad. I did find her younger self hot, too, with that short hairstyle in a past update so this wasn't a problem for me. It might take some getting used to but I think it's fine, she's still hot. Hell, in some angles, she's hotter. I'm definitely looking forward to our "sessions". Might even take her up on her threesome suggestion. Knowing that pervert, she probably wasn't joking.

Nina finally has a name. Not going to lie, she was cute as hell in her gym outfit. As for Angela, I'm not interested in her. That said, I will still romance her just like I did with Alice and Wendy. I'm a Professional and have an obligation to capture all of these women's heart.

Now to the highlight of the update. Legal Waifu has arrived! Mila's even more gorgeous than I remembered. Next update is definitely going to shake me to my coomer core. The real waifu is about to descend and if this beach date goes the way I think it is, I might have a definitive number 1. It was locked between Krystal, Rin, Mila and some others for so long. Hell, Rin held it solo for a while before Krystal, Yui and Elaine joined in. Mila is on another lvl and she's going to break the whole thing.

This update was great. It was an amazing return for this game. Next update might change the entire game for me. Krystal currently holds the best sex scene in the game. Mila is going to crush it and i can't wait. I'm going to have to rearrange my entire waifu list just from this update alone. It has been a while and my taste have changed a bit so i should update it. I'll come back later after thinking it over or maybe next update.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Welcome back Dev! I just got to this today. You know you've missed this game when you get an instant boner just from seeing Rin again. As for that other scene a bit later, I'm not even going to say anything. I'm sure some know what I'm referring to with this comment. The Dev is such a tease.

Where to even start? Oh, Elaine and her haircut. I preferred her long hair but this one isn't bad. I did find her younger self hot, too, with that short hairstyle in a past update so this wasn't a problem for me. It might take some getting used to but I think it's fine, she's still hot. Hell, in some angles, she's hotter. I'm definitely looking forward to our "sessions". Might even take her up on her threesome suggestion. Knowing that pervert, she probably wasn't joking.

Nina finally has a name. Not going to lie, she was cute as hell in her gym outfit. As for Angela, I'm not interested in her. That said, I will still romance her just like I did with Alice and Wendy. I'm a Professional and have an obligation to capture all of these women's heart.

Now to the highlight of the update. Legal Waifu has arrived! Mila's even more gorgeous than I remembered. Next update is definitely going to shake me to my coomer core. The real waifu is about to descend and if this beach date goes the way I think it is, I might have a definitive number 1. It was locked between Krystal, Rin, Mila and some others for so long. Hell, Rin held it solo for a while before Krystal, Yui and Elaine joined in. Mila is on another lvl and she's going to break the whole thing.

This update was great. It was an amazing return for this game. Next update might change the entire game for me. Krystal currently holds the best sex scene in the game. Mila is going to crush it and i can't wait. I'm going to have to rearrange my entire waifu list just from this update alone. It has been a while and my taste have changed a bit so i should update it. I'll come back later after thinking it over or maybe next update.
technically I think she is more like.. current waifu? also it might be a bit forced?
I mean the MC was not really in a position where he could deny her advances, to be honest I like her as well but I don't think there's a future with her... unless dev plans to add something like a redemption path for her or a path where she dethrones her grandpa (which from what we've seen.. is pretty unlikely since she was shown needing and wanting his approval A LOT)
So I don't think there is a future with her and it does bum me out since I like her quite a lot, though she doesn't hold a candle to other LIs, but still .. even with all that , I would love it if she got a path where we can keep her in the harem, a good path ..not like a sex slave or some other things like that..

Reactions: HansDampf788

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
technically I think she is more like.. current waifu? also it might be a bit forced?
I mean the MC was not really in a position where he could deny her advances, to be honest I like her as well but I don't think there's a future with her... unless dev plans to add something like a redemption path for her or a path where she dethrones her grandpa (which from what we've seen.. is pretty unlikely since she was shown needing and wanting his approval A LOT)
So I don't think there is a future with her and it does bum me out since I like her quite a lot, though she doesn't hold a candle to other LIs, but still .. even with all that , I would love it if she got a path where we can keep her in the harem, a good path ..not like a sex slave or some other things like that..
? This is assuming a lot of stuff. From my experience, it seems like she's most definitely going to be a love interest and there's really nothing against it. Why would she be his sex slave or have no future with the MC? Did you forget that we're going to take down Victor in the end(optionally)? Obviously, I'm not the Dev so i don't know what he has in store for Mila, plot wise, but I'm not getting the vibes that there's "no future" for or with her.

Their interaction comes off more that he's scared to get caught by Victor while with her more than anything, their first sexual encounter aside. MC is sleeping with his crime boss's granddaughter and has been for years. We'll most likely get a look into their relationship next update with the beach date. If she genuinely loves the MC, which i think she does, she'll help us with Victor in some capacity. She doesn't need a redemption path. What did she do that would even require one in the first place?

Also Mila > Rin, Krystal, Yui and Elaine > other LIs. For me obviously.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
? This is assuming a lot of stuff. From my experience, it seems like she's most definitely going to be a love interest and there's really nothing against it. Why would she be his sex slave or have no future with the MC? Did you forget that we're going to take down Victor in the end(optionally)? Obviously, I'm not the Dev so i don't know what he has in store for Mila, plot wise, but I'm not getting the vibes that there's "no future" for or with her.

Their interaction comes off more that he's scared to get caught by Victor while with her more than anything, their first sexual encounter aside. MC is sleeping with his crime boss's granddaughter and has been for years. We'll most likely get a look into their relationship next update with the beach date. If she genuinely loves the MC, which i think she does, she'll help us with Victor in some capacity. She doesn't need a redemption path. What did she do that would even require one in the first place?

Also Mila > Rin, Krystal, Yui and Elaine > other LIs. For me obviously.
it has been show quite a few times she holds grandpa in high regards and needs his approval, she also seems loyal to Victor, she is also working with Victor, unless she betrays Victor I don't really see her having a future with MC, unless it's a bad future, a path where she is put in a shitty position (hence me saying sex slave).
I'm not really assuming anything or a lot, it's all based on our interactions with her and how she was portrayed.
You could say that my assumption was that she is a technical waifu but I stand by that , from all our conversations with her he doesn't seem to be too keen on her doing anything with her, maybe it's because of the grandpa , maybe it's because she's different, maybe it's a bit of both, don't know.
EDIT : I feel like I need to mention, that is just my view, I hope I'm wrong and she is and will become a LI , I really do since I like her model quite a lot, I'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right or whatever , I'm just saying that that's the way I see things at the moment and hope that I'm wrong.

Last edited:

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Is this game abandoned? i feel like its been on chapter two for like two years lmao.
Base on Lyk4n's post, stuff happen IRL for this past 4 months so that's the reason of the delay and not hitting the minimum amount of content (this latest update)we usually get each update. and thats it i guess we will see next month(april) if we are back to a monthly updates.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
it has been show quite a few times she holds grandpa in high regards and needs his approval, she also seems loyal to Victor, she is also working with Victor, unless she betrays Victor I don't really see her having a future with MC, unless it's a bad future, a path where she is put in a shitty position (hence me saying sex slave).
I'm not really assuming anything or a lot, it's all based on our interactions with her and how she was portrayed.
You could say that my assumption was that she is a technical waifu but I stand by that , from all our conversations with her he doesn't seem to be too keen on her doing anything with her, maybe it's because of the grandpa , maybe it's because she's different, maybe it's a bit of both, don't know.
EDIT : I feel like I need to mention, that is just my view, I hope I'm wrong and she is and will become a LI , I really do since I like her model quite a lot, I'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right or whatever , I'm just saying that that's the way I see things at the moment and hope that I'm wrong.
The only ending with mila is if MC become her sex slave.... A bad ending.... She will definitely kill all the other girls

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Does anyone know what render engine the dev is using? I was thinking it looks like Honey Select or Honey Select 2 but was curious all the same.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Please help me out here, the game closes down on me soon after I open it, I have uncompressed it the same way I do that with the other games I play, but this has been frustrating m. Please provide me with a solution or ask if more data is required, I will happily provide.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Please help me out here, the game closes down on me soon after I open it, I have uncompressed it the same way I do that with the other games I play, but this has been frustrating m. Please provide me with a solution or ask if more data is required, I will happily provide.
If you have Riva tuner and/or afterburner running close them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blademaster89
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes