blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If you have Riva tuner and/or afterburner running close them.
You sir are my saviour, perfect solution to a month long problem!. Thank you again! had this been reddit, I would have awarded you with a helpful award but I guess I've to settle for a heart. Thank you again :D

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Am I the only one that is going to point out the fact that the MC keep calling Wendy "Faye" in season 2 episode 3 when he is helping her with her hobby. Called her Faye after dinner and while complimenting her outfit,

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 1774165
Clarification please, is the pixelated qualities of the hair in this game, like in this cropped screen shot, supposed look like this for aesthetic reasons or is it just a limitation of the engine used to produce the images?

Edit: Whilst he's obviously a very emotionless guy, why is the MC perfectly fine with being raped? Like the options on the beach are either "you have nothing to apologise for so i forgive you" or "i forgive you even if i think you have nothing to apologise for"... i can't tell if it's just a double standard on the authors end or if i'm missing something, cause Yui sure was furious when she thought she was the victim.
While I get what you're saying and agree iin normal circumstances I believe in this case MC gets a pass, since he is undercover, he doesn't want to draw any unneeded attention.
I also am aware that what I said is not covered in VN but I reckon it's more ... something like .. a thing that doesn't need to be said but concluded.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
What mission? Undercover where? WTF are you going on about? Are you in the right thread?
have you actually played this game?or .. you're going into random threads posting different messages that seem to make sense to you?
It's a serious question.
Since that's the whole thing of the MC being in the company he is and opening the path towards all the characters he is meeting.
EDIT : or are you associating the word "undercover" with police activity?

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I just started playing this game today and have just gotten to the point where you have dinner with Krystal late at night. So i'm guessing you've assumed i was up to date and have just spoiled a whole bunch of future stuff for me? Good thing i don't give a fuck about spoilers but you should be more careful in the future.
eh not really ... I didn't spoiled nothing since it's shown quite early that he is doing undercover work, on the off chance I did I apologize but at the same time guess maybe you shouldn't also visit the thread and start arguing with people about the story if you didn't see the whole story?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
In 19th April, dev said he finished with the update... But it's not even out for Patreon.... Is it going through beta testing?

Soul3r

Sep 5, 2020
The game crashed and I lost all the images and scenes even though the saves are completely fine. Help?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes