Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
nope
no mods
i just downloaded the update and updated the game
it even shows that its ep3full on the main menu
but still i cant start the new content...
Same!

I always play through once without a mod and then again with one installed

No new content regardless of how much I try

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.3 Full] [Lyk4n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,50 GB / 966 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Full-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 932 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Full-mac-crunched.zip

Original / Compressed Size Upd: 620 MB / 253 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Full-Update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Download (Update Only): - -
Instructions: Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

SweetSatu

Jan 29, 2020
Its interesting. I was curious about Mila, intriguing love interest.
But after this update Im just annoyed with her and dont wanna more interactions with her.
I hate forced sex scenes (skippable means shit, but appreciate you at least did that)
Just the button to let me reject her and she would be in the harem :D
Yeah I get why you did that. Understand why its there in the story, but that doesnt mean I need to like it.
2 sex scenes in this update and both with someone I want nothing to do with anymore.
Im fan of harem and catching them all, but I wanna be the one to catch them, not be forced.
Still LOVE this game, just needed to vent :)

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Same as several, no new content - it ends when Felix says that they're going to catch Victor and send him to jail... Weird, for sure, and it's the correct version on main menu.

RedDeamon_2022

Jan 8, 2022
okay I love this game but WTH!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and we had to wait for how many months?

sorry dev, but this just does not cut it. I know some big name games get a lot of slack here, but they always deliver in content. This one, like I said earlier is one of my absolute favorites but the recent update schedule and the content delivered is not on par with what it used to be. Please dev. Atleast let us know what is happening with this.

I needed to vent :/

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
okay I love this game but WTH!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and we had to wait for how many months?

sorry dev, but this just does not cut it. I know some big name games get a lot of slack here, but they they always deliver in content. This one, like I said earlier is one of my absolute favorites but the recent update schedule is and the content delivered is not on par with what it used to be. Please dev. Atleast let us know what is happening with this.

I needed to vent :/
Agree, not only are the updates getting shorter each time the translation also gets worse with each update.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I had not played this game for a few updates, I think the last one was when he stole the info, but always planned on returning. Unfortunately if this is going to turn into one of these games that uses color coding to win fights, I will have an issue with it because of my severe color blindness. So, I will give it some thought before making a decision.

Reactions: beaglescout

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Idk guessing not since early in it you get the message "there a sex scene with mila but in current version you can't reject her but you can skip it for now"

not sure how this is the "full" ep 3 if scenes aren't fully done yet...
The scenes are fully done. It’s just the part of the story that you can’t reject her now. So yeah, it’s basically a forced sex. However, some people don’t like forced sex, so I just added an option to skip.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
would be cool if Mila would become a LI in the future updates:love:
yes!
please!
but I don't think that's going to happen, at least not for now,
I mean for now she definitely is not a LI since she is not in the list...
but I do hope she will get on the list :D
I like her.. don't really get the hate for her ..but it's cool, everyone has different tastes.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes