BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So why are you still in this thread?
I have only entered because I have seen who wrote, and I have only responded because of the game that he cited. If you don't like it, that's fine with me, but I'm not going to respond or stop doing it to please anyone. Also, for a long time (I don't know how much exactly) I haven't read any other post in this thread, nor do I have any interest in doing so, and if I've read your post it's because you quote me.

For the rest, unless you feel like continuing to quote me, I don't think I'll be back here for a long time (or ever).

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I guess everyone has their tastes. I haven't even reached the first choice of this game. However, I like the one that you are talking about.

In any case, I don't know if this one is better, but since I'm not too comfortable with the kind of MC this game has, I've passed on playing it.
Oof... that rape scene at the beginning really is a deal breaker. I can't deny that, though managing to pass through that then later turns the game into a good one. For me at least I think so. I like to look at your comments in some games because I think we have similar tastes in these kind of games. I dunno if I can convince you to still play this (either because of the rape scene or the MC himself), but this is my attempt on doing so! Hope you see some more from this game.

Reactions: BlasKyau

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
True. Lots of the LIs are adorable, I just wish after 2 years of development, the MC would actually care about something. I was amazed, for instance, that it was even an option for him to go ahead and take the bus as Eira is being chased down the street by three mean girls. Isn't this supposed to be someone the MC cares about?

I get the MCs backstory, and how he is emotionally stunted, but I hoped that after two years of game development, the MC would show start to open up and care at least somewhat about those who clearly care about him, but if anything his reactions and dialog are getting worse and more superficial. Is it just bad writing by the dev? I don't consider it a language barrier issue, because surely every language has words for basic emotions, that can then be translated into English by online translation or otherwise.
Yeah I finally got to that part and I see what you are saying about how the MC could have just jumped on the bus and left Eira.

Myself I want to murder those cunts just for laying a finger on Eira there is no way I would do anything other then chase after them.

But it is a VN so I guess the dev had to add an option not to follow as well because then a lot of people would complain about not having a choice.

Choosing the option to chase after them though the MC really sounds like he cares about Eira so I just chose to ignore the other option completely like it doesn't exist.

Wouldn't have minded having a little fun with Belle though very cute red head could be a punishment for her being a bad girl towards Eira. :devilish:

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oof... that rape scene at the beginning really is a deal breaker. I can't deny that, though managing to pass through that then later turns the game into a good one. For me at least I think so. I like to look at your comments in some games because I think we have similar tastes in these kind of games. I dunno if I can convince you to still play this (either because of the rape scene or the MC himself), but this is my attempt on doing so! Hope you see some more from this game.
I've tried the game twice, and both times I made rather little progress.

Try it a third time? I'm not going to rule it out completely, but there's nothing to suggest that I'm going to like the game because of insistence. I also don't think it has changed so that now, suddenly, I find that I like it.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
quite disappointing in this update, to be honest

I am not a native English speaker, neither. Normally I am easy to be satisfied due to the lack of English scenes. But now even I could feel the awkward in the sentence.

"How are you?" "I am fine, thank you"
"Do you like apple?" "Yes, I like apple"
"Where are you going?" "I am going to the bus station"

I am feeling sitting on the chair, reading the English book when I was grade 7. The conversation is just to throwing the sentence to each other and suddenly end the topic.

Not even mention about the shortage of the story this time, since some people has mentioned it already I won't repeat the complain again.

Once again, very disappointing update.

Last edited:

BetaSAO

Jul 27, 2018
Am I the only one that is going to point out the fact that the MC keep calling Wendy "Faye" in season 2 episode 3 when he is helping her with her hobby. Called her Faye after dinner and while complimenting her outfit,
I've also just noticed this whilst re-playing thru Ch2:E3.Full
MC goes to help Wendy with her hobby Friday and starts calling her Faye?
The mixup appears in both Modded and Clean versions of the game.

Edit: the MC also appears to call Mila "MC" when delivering her towel to the bathroom Saturday Evening
MC: "MC. I've brought you a towel."

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ah, I am not a citizen of Haremlandia and will go to the guillotine before I retract my statement. Yui is a bitch and she is not worth ruining what the MC has going on with Rin (also why I turned down Elaine, Rin didn't seem happy to see Elaine in the MC's bedroom). Just because Yui raped the MC once doesn't mean he has to let her jump on his dick again.

There are others I would be willing to enter Haremlandia with (Sally and Eris(sp?), Krystal, but not Yui).

;)
Um, obviously you're not up to date. Haremlandia, in the last sitting of the Diet, has banned the use of the guillotine and replaced it with Castration with rusty gardening shears for the second offense.

Still, it's better than it could have been. Runner-up was burning the offensive member at the stake (to be replaced by corndog skewers), THEN removal from the citizen.

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
Create a good-looking character with two hottest scene in the game and then add a skip scene button ? ..... no way im gonna choose that :v

Reactions: Smarmint

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Create a good-looking character with two hottest scene in the game and then add a skip scene button ? ..... no way im gonna choose that :v
It is to avoid forced scenes. But the worse thing is that "skip" button is useless. What's the point if scene happening despite choice. Used "skip" just for testing that

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
It is to avoid forced scenes. But the worse thing is that "skip" button is useless. What's the point if scene happening despite choice. Used "skip" just for testing that
yeah but no complain in this situation, maybe you will have the choice to get rid of her in the future or in worse case the dev will force us to dump her

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It feels like Mika only accepted Zeke's confession to not hurt his feelings, she constantly looks uncomfortable when he has his arm around her, and she doesn't really act like someone in love either, I hope I'm wrong though, as I do want Zeke to be happy, but if it ends up not working out between them (which Mika will tell him if it doesn't), I will be torn whether to accept her as a LI or not, because Zeke is a good friend, but I also believe the MC is one of the only guys he trusts Mika with, he'd still be happy for her anyways.

• Wow
Reactions: JenusKudo

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It feels like Mika only accepted Zeke's confession to not hurt his feelings, she constantly looks uncomfortable when he has his arm around her, and she doesn't really act like someone in love either, I hope I'm wrong though, as I do want Zeke to be happy, but if it ends up not working out between them (which Mika will tell him if it doesn't), I will be torn whether to accept her as a LI or not, because Zeke is a good friend, but I also believe the MC is one of the only guys he trusts Mika with, he'd still be happy for her anyways.
Not everyone is comfortable with handholding and hugs in public.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
That's the only explanation that makes sense.
I don't think any of these explanations make sense.
MC's mother gave MC up and visited him for 5 or 7 yrs (not sure right now, but doesn't really matter...), his sister is 2 yrs younger, means she moved on from a dead husband and an abandonned son having at least her fun and another daughter within a bit more than 1 year...
How is it possible she wasn't able to care for her son but for a daughter she gave birth to while she wasn't able to care about her son for years to come?
Doesn't make any sense at all but I'm dealing with it for the sake of the greater picture...

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes