DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don't think any of these explanations make sense.
MC's mother gave MC up and visited him for 5 or 7 yrs (not sure right now, but doesn't really matter...), his sister is 2 yrs younger, means she moved on from a dead husband and an abandonned son having at least her fun and another daughter within a bit more than 1 year...
How is it possible she wasn't able to care for her son but for a daughter she gave birth to while she wasn't able to care about her son for years to come?
Doesn't make any sense at all but I'm dealing with it for the sake of the greater picture...
Adoption does make sense, she probably adopted her after she wanted to get MC back, but couldn't find him anywhere, MC wasn't the only orphan at the church, and that's why it's the only explanation that makes sense.

Why did you assume she gave birth to Skylar anyways?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Do they ever reveal Ms. Ghost's real name? I've reached the part where she reveals herself to everyone and everyone recognizes her and everyone in the entire game still calls her Ms. Ghost. I'm pretty sure her name is supposed to be Krystal. Is this a bug?

Screenshot 2022-07-06 220932.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

For That

Oct 23, 2021
Love this game, its really good. By the way what's the name of the music used in Mila sex scene in the beach. Thanks

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think you can get this scene if you're constantly rejecting Elaine, then she gives you one last chance to be with her before giving up and moving on.
Why did you answer that question? anbvs didn't even try to search for the answer because the same damn question was asked and answered multiple times, and the last time was 4 posts above him/her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
my boy Zeke has some amazing dancing skills , hehehe
though out of all 4 of them, he was actually trying to dance :D, kudos to my boy Zeke

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes