Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The scenes are fully done. It’s just the part of the story that you can’t reject her now. So yeah, it’s basically a forced sex. However, some people don’t like forced sex, so I just added an option to skip.

Oh, ok maybe re word it then cause it sounded like the reject option was just missing for now and will be added later "in current version" heavily implies its something that is just missing from this version but will be added later.

Reactions: qaywsx

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
pretty anticlimactic update.... just a force date/sex event with Mila and little to no main story progression except towards the end...
ya the update was like 5/10 mins of content tops...

and whos the new LI? that was suppose to be in this... surely its not mila since we knew about her since the begining

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
ya the update was like 5/10 mins of content tops...

and whos the new LI? that was suppose to be in this... surely its not mila since we knew about her since the begining
The only girls that were "newly" introduced would be Eira's Bully Roxy as means to part of the main mission story-line... espionage, corrupt politicians... "MAYBE"

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The only girls that were "newly" introduced would be Eira's Bully Roxy as means to part of the main mission story-line... espionage, corrupt politicians... "MAYBE"
we alkready knew about roxy too.. update states " New LI added. " i didn;'t see a single one unless it really did mean mila or roxy and friends... which would seem dumb to me to add that as a update for mila or for roxy/friends sine mila we already knew about and roxy/friends are just cunts that have no hint of being a LI

beastybwoy

Jun 6, 2020
Can't wait for the update the plot is really intriguing and the overall game is a masterpiece, hope we get to have choices around the Viktor situation

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
The scenes are fully done. It’s just the part of the story that you can’t reject her now. So yeah, it’s basically a forced sex. However, some people don’t like forced sex, so I just added an option to skip.
Between the issues with playing the game because of my colorblindness, and reading this; I am going to respectfully wish you sucess with the rest of your game, but there is just too many issues for my with this game, for me to continue.

TheHonestReviewer

Nov 13, 2021
The game is pretty great, the MC somehow reminds me of Light and L in terms of personality, intelligence, and emotional expression. There are some minor grammar mistakes but I'd like to interpret it as something like it is their 2nd language. The story in my opinion is really great and I have no complains, looking forward for the future of this game.

Reactions: Alphaeboy and Punto

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I would try redownloading and reinstalling the mod then. I have the mod installed and it works.
Yeah, so there wasn't any problem with the game archive, but it seems that the mod archive was the old one, despite its new name... Now it works. Sorry for the delay, IRL first! ;)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. I was surprised by the shortness of the update, but I could look past it if it wasn't for the terrible dialog!?!?!

What happened? The dialog was never scintillating before, but it has reached a new low of pointless observation.

"Do you want me to join you for lunch?"
"Yes, I would like you to join me for lunch."

And then they don't discuss anything at all.

Wow. How exciting.

Why are we playing this game again?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hmm. I was surprised by the shortness of the update, but I could look past it if it wasn't for the terrible dialog!?!?!

What happened? The dialog was never scintillating before, but it has reached a new low of pointless observation.

"Do you want me to join you for lunch?"
"Yes, I would like you to join me for lunch."

And then they don't discuss anything at all.

Wow. How exciting.

Why are we playing this game again?
Because Rin is so adorable we can't bare to leave her? :love: :D

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Because Rin is so adorable we can't bare to leave her? :love: :D
True. Lots of the LIs are adorable, I just wish after 2 years of development, the MC would actually care about something. I was amazed, for instance, that it was even an option for him to go ahead and take the bus as Eira is being chased down the street by three mean girls. Isn't this supposed to be someone the MC cares about?

I get the MCs backstory, and how he is emotionally stunted, but I hoped that after two years of game development, the MC would show start to open up and care at least somewhat about those who clearly care about him, but if anything his reactions and dialog are getting worse and more superficial. Is it just bad writing by the dev? I don't consider it a language barrier issue, because surely every language has words for basic emotions, that can then be translated into English by online translation or otherwise.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Playing MBIML too. But this one is far better
I guess everyone has their tastes. I haven't even reached the first choice of this game. However, I like the one that you are talking about.

In any case, I don't know if this one is better, but since I'm not too comfortable with the kind of MC this game has, I've passed on playing it.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes