ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I have a problem, can't launch the game. Tried both .exe files, but none worked. Just white window for 1-2 seconds before auto closing the game. I also asked in the dev's discord and they said to install the latest OpenGL, but I'm using AMD R9 280X with the latest legacy driver. The funny thing is that I played an earlier version (forgot which one exactly) and everything worked fine. If it's of importance, I'm using Windows 10 1909 Ghost Spectre.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have a problem, can't launch the game. Tried both .exe files, but none worked. Just white window for 1-2 seconds before auto closing the game. I also asked in the dev's discord and they said to install the latest OpenGL, but I'm using AMD R9 280X with the latest legacy driver. The funny thing is that I played an earlier version (forgot which one exactly) and everything worked fine. If it's of importance, I'm using Windows 10 1909 Ghost Spectre.
Are you using afterburner or rivatuner if you do close them.

Reactions: ivanov95

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Are you using afterburner or rivatuner if you do close them.
Yes, I am. I will try with them closed now.
Edit: It worked after stopping both Afterburner and RTSS. I guess I need to stop them every time I play MRD.
I use Afterburner and RTSS for years now, no idea why it is conflicting with an AVN game...
Edit 2: No need to stop any, just opening RTSS and changing detection level from high to none is working the same as closing them.

Last edited:

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Lyk4n great game. Can't wait for the next update. Altho can you help me. In the scene with Wendy where the Mc is the photographer and she's wearing a santa costume a song was being played in the background. I tried searching the lyrics but can't find the song. It would be great help if you can tell me the name of the song or share the link for the song

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Story is pretty nice, I like the normality, I mean without demon and shit. This is slice of life that I need. MC is pretty cool and lifeless just not some usual horny idiot. That's my kinda guy.

The girls is pretty cute, at first Yui seems annoying but deep down I know she's nice but with inferiority complex. Rin is adorable when MC pet her. Eira is pretty cool, would be nice to ravage her. She remind me of Theo with small boobs.

Howeverrrr, change the navigation system, it's horrible. we don't need to go room by room. I hate getting lost.
Exactly what I thought. Eira really looked like Theo but small booba and shy.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes