Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.4 Part1] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the delay, I was taking a college exam.

Tamanho original do Win/Linux: 2.6 GB
Tamanho compactado para Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
-

Tamanho original do Mac: 2.6 GB
Tamanho compactado do Mac: 1 GB
-

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.4 Part1] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Sorry for the delay, I was taking a college exam.

Tamanho original do Win/Linux: 2.6 GB
Tamanho compactado para Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
- Workupload

Tamanho original do Mac: 2.6 GB
Tamanho compactado do Mac: 1 GB
- Workupload

Thanks and I hope you did well on your exam!

Reactions: Henr11

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Tbh, while it's not like I have anything against the incest kink (in fact, some great incest games out there on the zone), I'm really not sure about the whole "Skylar is not blood related" thus alluding to possible incest scenario in the future.

If the game had Skylar as MC's sister from very early game and somehow set the story up to lay the foundation (like most incest titles do), then perhaps, it would be more plausible, but if she gets thrown in the mix now this deep in the story as a LI?

Besides, tbh, I think MC currently has plenty of LIs (there's like 10 LIs already, with Alice, Rin, Yui, Krystal, Eira, Sally, Elaine, Wendy, Faye, Mila) and it feels unnecessary to add further LIs in the game (not to mention adding the sister as a LI, who barely even has a sibling relationship with MC yet), and much rather focus more on the existing LIs.

I dunno, perhaps I'm reading too much into that one line that Lyk4n put in that current update (and it's just a line, and nothing will come out of it).
Or perhaps that line the literal foreshadowing of Skylar content in the future.

Hope Lyk4n clarifies this soon.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes