JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I dont think so she isnt on the board of LI's also she might be a crazy yanderer with that you belong to me dialog
Nah, I'd say she most likely is.
There's already so much invested into her character (by the dev), both in terms of story arc (with her having the longest history with the MC out of all LIs, having known him since his childhood), and not to mention the sex scenes (she has like...... 3? I'm not sure even other LIs have that many. Perhaps characters like Rin or Krystal, but everyone else? I'd say they have like 1 or 2 sex scenes. Heck, some LIs like Faye doesn't even have a sex scene [excludes dream] yet).

Mila's probably much more of a challenge to have her get along with other LIs (compared to Rin & Krystal situation), but that challenge might also make for a very interesting wrinkle in the storyline.

Also, since when does being a yandere automatically dismiss a female character from being a LI?
I mean, I get different people will have different preferences (and it's totally understandable if some people don't like Mila due to her possessive/yandere aspect), but come on now (there's plenty of examples in media where a yandere female character becomes a heroine/LI). :HideThePain:

Last edited:

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Error in the chat during the dinner before photoshoot with Wendy --
MC calls Wendy "Faye" for some reason.

1664731367808.png

And again just a few lines later, same thing, calling Wendy "Faye" for some reason.
1664731895041.png

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm real late but welcome back dev. It's been a minute so I just played from the beginning. It was a good update but a bit on the short side. It's fine though since the dev had irl stuff to handle. Which is more important, in my opinion. I'll start by saying that, while this isn't that kind of game, I wouldn't mind snuffing Roxy out for what she did to Eira.

Moving on, that sex scene with Eira felt a bit out of place, even for me. It should've at least happened after she healed fully. Speaking of sex scenes. Since I was too busy in the last past update(s), I never got to comment on how hot but dangerous those Mila scenes were. Who knew those legal wife jokes of mine was actually closer to reality. Mila isn't sharing shit lol. MC's probably going to have to dominate her.

Anyway, that's about it from me, for now. The update was good but short. As for the incest stuff, that's brought up again in this thread. It is what it is. If it even happens, it's optional, so it's whatever. I wish the dev would just come out and confirm whether it's happening or not so both sides will finally let this tired argument go and move on. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update. Felix is stoking huge flames with Victor. Hopefully it doesn't get Maya and them involved with all of that dangerous stuff.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just finished the update. Interesting cliffhanger, though I can't help but wish Officer Felix's character was a little closer to one my of personal favorite detectives.

6w68d3.gif

Reactions: Dunner

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
It's a good game with great graphics.
Anyways, I believe the mc sample is taken from a base of anime characters like classroom of the elite.

And for the heroine, starting from Yui it doesn't seem too bad even though at the beginning she was tsundere..
and the others are also the same like Feya or Wendy...
while some others like rin/keyla/wendy/eleine just seem to be ordinary women without any wealth background or anything.
anyway, the development of mc's chara seems interesting by having relationships with 10 women at once. and, it seems that it will still increase because there are maya/angela and skyler...
and, lastly from me...
amazing work from the dev...

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I just started this game. It's fun, and i ground through all the exposition (par for the course), and can deal with the Engrish. I have to say i hit a bit of a wall when they didn't change the music for Rin's bathtub scene. That's just weird! lol

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
will there be consequences if the mc sees multiple girls at the same time? I'm a bit paranoid and I'm not sure if I should go with multiple girls or just stick to focusing on one girl per playthrough

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
will there be consequences if the mc sees multiple girls at the same time? I'm a bit paranoid and I'm not sure if I should go with multiple girls or just stick to focusing on one girl per playthrough
my advice is be honest.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
it got the harem tag for a reason.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Tbh, while it's not like I have anything against the incest kink (in fact, some great incest games out there on the zone), I'm really not sure about the whole "Skylar is not blood related" thus alluding to possible incest scenario in the future.

If the game had Skylar as MC's sister from very early game and somehow set the story up to lay the foundation (like most incest titles do), then perhaps, it would be more plausible, but if she gets thrown in the mix now this deep in the story as a LI?

Besides, tbh, I think MC currently has plenty of LIs (there's like 10 LIs already, with Alice, Rin, Yui, Krystal, Eira, Sally, Elaine, Wendy, Faye, Mila) and it feels unnecessary to add further LIs in the game (not to mention adding the sister as a LI, who barely even has a sibling relationship with MC yet), and much rather focus more on the existing LIs.

I dunno, perhaps I'm reading too much into that one line that Lyk4n put in that current update (and it's just a line, and nothing will come out of it).
Or perhaps that line the literal foreshadowing of Skylar content in the future.

Hope Lyk4n clarifies this soon.
It's a justification for mom that she didn't abandoned mc and that she didn't start a new life with another man. Sometimes, mc gets abandoned and mom try to justify her action with weak excuse... In that kind of situation most of the people can't forgive the mom... This is not the case for this game....

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Nah, I'd say she most likely is.
There's already so much invested into her character (by the dev), both in terms of story arc (with her having the longest history with the MC out of all LIs, having known him since his childhood), and not to mention the sex scenes (she has like...... 3? I'm not sure even other LIs have that many. Perhaps characters like Rin or Krystal, but everyone else? I'd say they have like 1 or 2 sex scenes. Heck, some LIs like Faye doesn't even have a sex scene [excludes dream] yet).

Mila's probably much more of a challenge to have her get along with other LIs (compared to Rin & Krystal situation), but that challenge might also make for a very interesting wrinkle in the storyline.

Also, since when does being a yandere automatically dismiss a female character from being a LI?
I mean, I get different people will have different preferences (and it's totally understandable if some people don't like Mila due to her possessive/yandere aspect), but come on now (there's plenty of examples in media where a yandere female character becomes a heroine/LI). :HideThePain:
But not this case shes not even on the board of characters so i highly doubt shes a main girl plus its not like Ashley from harem hotel mila is not gonna share him at all

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes