JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But not this case shes not even on the board of characters so i highly doubt shes a main girl plus its not like Ashley from harem hotel mila is not gonna share him at all
That's not necessarily true.
First of all, bear in mind Mila from what we've seen so far has the yandere aspect sure, but also is arrogant, and the story gives the strong impression that this is a girl who got pretty much everything she wanted, pampered by (her grandfather) Victor and his organization.
So if the story takes a turn that Victor pretty much gets in trouble (and Lyk4n has already begun spreading the crumbs of that direction it seems given recent 2 updates), it could very much be that Mila may be placed in a position that she has noone else to rely on other than MC.

Of course, story might not necessarily go that direction, or it could yet Mila might still act out (demand that MC only sees her), but Mila changing herself due to circumstances can also be a direction.

Regarding board of characters, you're referring to that screen in the phone yes? This one?

Snap 2022-10-29 at 07.23.42.png

Tbh, that doesn't really mean anything for me.
There's already another game, Ataegina which had the board of characters (i.e. LIs) starting from it's Act 1, but some characters on Act 1's board basically became nothing more than cameo/one-off like characters, and with Act 2, new LIs got added, and the dev decided not to update the board (deleting the no longer relevant one-off flings, who initially players might have thought would have been LIs, and updating with new added ones).

In the end, nothing is set in stone.

On one hand, you could be right and Mila may be not a LI.
But on the other hand, it can very easily be said she most likely will be as well.
Other than phone's characters screen (which I think, as I said above, can mean anything), a lot of what's shown of her character (her long history with the MC, quite a bit of screentime put into her despite coming in late into the game, and not to mention more sex scenes than a lot of current main LIs), in my eyes points far more towards her being a LI than otherwise.

So unless Lyk4n puts his foot down and says "Mila's not a main LI" (like he did with the whole Mika Netori debacle. He pretty much put an end to that debate saying there's no Netori/NTR in this game), I think I'm gonna stick with it's most likely she's one of main LIs.

p.s. Just my though but there could also be an in-lore reason as to why Mila isn't in that characters screen lol.
It's because of security.
I mean sure, part of phone's function is to be a lore dump, but it's also used for MC to communicate with others. And so far, only messages MC has had with are with characters who are considered "safe" (i.e. people from his work, or those he lives with, or his mom's secretary).
Mila being in Victor's organization, it makes perfect sense for MC to not have her contacts, and iirc, she called MC. Same with Victor himself, who I think called MC at least once.

Given his mission, it's better to be safe than sorry by not having those Victor organization members (which includes Mila) in his contacts, rather than risk it and being found out by any of his friends who might inadvertently access his phone (So Zeke, despite not being a LI, is in characters, because he's "safe." Characters like Mila (likely LI), Victor (definitely not LI lol) are not included because they're "not safe").

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
That's not necessarily true.
First of all, bear in mind Mila from what we've seen so far has the yandere aspect sure, but also is arrogant, and the story gives the strong impression that this is a girl who got pretty much everything she wanted, pampered by (her grandfather) Victor and his organization.
So if the story takes a turn that Victor pretty much gets in trouble (and Lyk4n has already begun spreading the crumbs of that direction it seems given recent 2 updates), it could very much be that Mila may be placed in a position that she has noone else to rely on other than MC.

Of course, story might not necessarily go that direction, or it could yet Mila might still act out (demand that MC only sees her), but Mila changing herself due to circumstances can also be a direction.

Regarding board of characters, you're referring to that screen in the phone yes? This one?

View attachment 2130361

Tbh, that doesn't really mean anything for me.
There's already another game, Ataegina which had the board of characters (i.e. LIs) starting from it's Act 1, but some characters on Act 1's board basically became nothing more than cameo/one-off like characters, and with Act 2, new LIs got added, and the dev decided not to update the board (deleting the no longer relevant one-off flings, who initially players might have thought would have been LIs, and updating with new added ones).

In the end, nothing is set in stone.

On one hand, you could be right and Mila may be not a LI.
But on the other hand, it can very easily be said she most likely will be as well.
Other than phone's characters screen (which I think, as I said above, can mean anything), a lot of what's shown of her character (her long history with the MC, quite a bit of screentime put into her despite coming in late into the game, and not to mention more sex scenes than a lot of current main LIs), in my eyes points far more towards her being a LI than otherwise.

So unless Lyk4n puts his foot down and says "Mila's not a main LI" (like he did with the whole Mika Netori debacle. He pretty much put an end to that debate saying there's no Netori/NTR in this game), I think I'm gonna stick with it's most likely she's one of main LIs.

p.s. Just my though but there could also be an in-lore reason as to why Mila isn't in that characters screen lol.
It's because of security.
I mean sure, part of phone's function is to be a lore dump, but it's also used for MC to communicate with others. And so far, only messages MC has had with are with characters who are considered "safe" (i.e. people from his work, or those he lives with, or his mom's secretary).
Mila being in Victor's organization, it makes perfect sense for MC to not have her contacts, and iirc, she called MC. Same with Victor himself, who I think called MC at least once.

Given his mission, it's better to be safe than sorry by not having those Victor organization members (which includes Mila) in his contacts, rather than risk it and being found out by any of his friends who might inadvertently access his phone (So Zeke, despite not being a LI, is in characters, because he's "safe." Characters like Mila (likely LI), Victor (definitely not LI lol) are not included because they're "not safe").
and becuase she is not a main plot point in the story yet and obviously with mc being bombarded with chicks and they're stories dev still needs time to put the time to find a place for her to fit that is why she doesn't have a rel point showing in between chapters or isn't on phone like the secretary who didn't had a spot before until she was added .

like you said nothing is set in stone dev can just decide and that's it

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
Such a great game

-Good Girls
- Enjoyable story
- Good HS Animations
- Great Amount of content (several hours and days of playtime)
- Zeke such a good friend (Mika wins the lottery hahaha)

PD: Sandra had my favorite design and she is not romanceable ☹ (Peter, such a lucky bastard hahaha)

Reactions: Kirimaru
Oct 26, 2017
" However, if you want to see a character's development while the story progresses, then you're very welcome here."

You'll be waiting forever to see it though, since apparently its okay to get halfway into that "development" and then drop it to do something else.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Really fun story. I can look past the weird formal conversations and all that, but really kinda bummed that Eira's sex scene, after that long burn, happened when and where it did. It seemed rushed and out of place.

Oh, and if I can't beat up Roxy, then I'm rioting.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.4Part1] - Public release

WIN/LINUX: 1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

MAC: 1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

ANDROID: 1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

Patch - PC Only ([Ch.2Ep.3Full] version is required)

1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

Changelog:
- 250 new scenes.
- 12 new animations.
- 1526 lines of code and dialogue.
- Main story progression.
- Eira's events.
- Gallery scene updated.
Thank you M@ximus, For update Patch.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So I'm at the end of ch. 1 ep. 1, on android, and I just don't know how to move on from there. I can only check the points with each of the ten girls, but I don't see any button with "continue" or anything like it. How can I keep playing?

kapa63

Aug 20, 2017
So I'm at the end of ch. 1 ep. 1, on android, and I just don't know how to move on from there. I can only check the points with each of the ten girls, but I don't see any button with "continue" or anything like it. How can I keep playing?
Hit the back button and then move to the end of chapter don't check the girls stats because the continue button disappear for some reason.

Reactions: Dhoulcmagus

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
im so confused... by this post

According to the last post about schedule release, I'd like to apologise to say that it will be a week late. Shit had happened to me last week, and I was so depressed that I couldn't do anything for a whole week. I'm sincerely sorry for that. If you know what happened exactly, you can see in the discord. I'll tell you about it.

$10+ patrons: 27 November 2022
$5 patrons: 30 November 2022
Public release: 3 December 2022

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
no incest? bullshit
You aren't an ordinary guy. In fact, you were an orphan, abandoned twice, but adopted by some old rich man.

Seems to me it's gonna be hard to mistake this setting for an incest game. No offense, but it's not in the tags nor is it mentioned as planned.

I understand people want games to have the tags they are looking for, that's why the search function is there, just look for "incest" and you will not find games that don't have it....

4.10 star(s) 126 Votes