Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
AH FUCK THIS GAME!

for real, a bitch kidnap and tortures your friend and tries to get her raped, then her father tries to KILL YOU! AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS GIVE HER FATHER A FUCKING MORAL LESSION on how he have to "control" his daughter!
You are a criminal and the guy tried to kill you FFS!!

That's it FUCK YOU, FUCK ME, FUCK THIS GAME, I'M OUT! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
AH FUCK THIS GAME!

for real, a bitch kidnap and tortures your friend and tries to get her raped, then her father tries to KILL YOU! AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS GIVE HER FATHER A FUCKING MORAL LESSION on how he have to "control" his daughter!
You are a criminal and the guy tried to kill you FFS!!

That's it FUCK YOU, FUCK ME, FUCK THIS GAME, I'M OUT! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yeah its situations like this having a boring emotionless blank mc can only backfire, don't know what the dev was thinking this could have been a good opportunity to show some humanity in mc

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll obviously put this in spoilers for obvious reasons but looking at the current story

Practically speaking it's obvious why the MC is the way he is when you get to that part of the story.

First I understand that you're a bit passionate but when you spoil something use the SPOILER function since people don't like spoilers.
Second, although I understand where you're coming from you kinda skip over the fact that getting rid of a shitty journalist is way easier than getting rid of a (although corrupt) political figure. The only thing he could've done is get rid of the bitch and the bodyguard but as we saw that didn't happen since the guard was skilled enough. When the guard wasn't careful enough and MC got the upper hand but at that point doing anything to the dad would result in nothing besides getting a bad ending.

The same way he can kill Victor he can kill the bitch and her dad but what happens after? Everyone from the police to the trained spies/assassins go "Welp I guess that happened. Let's go get some lunch folks!" and happy ending? No, everyone goes after the MC that either ends up in jail (convicted of murder) or is caught alongside the girls and "tormented" until the people involved get tired of it. The MC is written to be ruthless not stupid and as much as this world is working off game logic, making the MC a Gary Stu defeats the purpose of the game.

So I'm sorry but no matter how you look at it your idea leads to a bad ending at best.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Practically speaking it's obvious why the MC is the way he is when you get to that part of the story.
I get he was trained as a spy. However, qualities of a good spy are being observant and able to read people. He's engaged in corporate espionage so social skills would be essential and half the time he seems clueless around people. So, he basically seems like a walking contradiction and is only observant or has good social skills when the plot calls for it. The writing is just inconsistant in regards to his character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I get he was trained as a spy. However, qualities of a good spy are being observant and able to read people. He's engaged in corporate espionage so social skills would be essential and half the time he seems clueless around people. So, he basically seems like a walking contradiction and is only observant or has good social skills when the plot calls for it. The writing is just inconsistant in regards to his character.
Hmm I guess it depends on the media you're looking at for reference really.
James Bond is charismatic and resourceful while Agent 47 is emotionless and calculated. They'd both get the job done with the only difference being the way they get there. James bond would use his charm to enter a building, Agent 47 would become a proverbial ghost and sneak in.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Hmm I guess it depends on the media you're looking at for reference really.
James Bond is charismatic and resourceful while Agent 47 is emotionless and calculated. They'd both get the job done with the only difference being the way they get there. James bond would use his charm to enter a building, Agent 47 would become a proverbial ghost and sneak in.

I'm not referencing fictional characters or media as a reference. You can just google "skills for a good spy" or "attributes for a good spy" they all say pretty much the same thing.

The MC is really my only issue with the VN. The story and other characters have been awesome. :)

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
So am I the only one that can't load any saved games? I played up to Ch.2 Ep.4 Part1 wt mod version, just a couple weeks ago and can't load any of it in the new non wt mod version. :confused: Guess I'll have to wait on the mod to see if that helps fix it. :(

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
The game is crashing on startup, both compressed and uncompressed. With or without WT Mod. Does anyone have the same problem?

Code:
Sun Dec 11 14:52:31 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.64s
Loading persistent.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 199, in load
    persistent = loads(s)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable
Loading persistent.
    persistent = loads(s)
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Loading persistent.
    persistent = loads(s)
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.05s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.20s
Loading analysis data took 0.07s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.01s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.10s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.15s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.11s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.05s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.17s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.16s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2560, 1440)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 527.56'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 2.11091709137s

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes