Gurax211

Jun 16, 2017
AH FUCK THIS GAME!

for real, a bitch kidnap and tortures your friend and tries to get her raped, then her father tries to KILL YOU! AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS GIVE HER FATHER A FUCKING MORAL LESSION on how he have to "control" his daughter!
You are a criminal and the guy tried to kill you FFS!!

That's it FUCK YOU, FUCK ME, FUCK THIS GAME, I'M OUT! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean... i'm feel frustrated too, the way how it end. But you see, MC still under Victor command, if he do something big like ruin the politican life, Victor will notice right away, and thinking "Why he do something unrelated to his mission ? Did he have some motivated ?" And then shit gonna happen for sure, when Victor know he that his pawn doing something out of control just because of some girl. Second, the reason he tell that politican he work for Victor because if he not telling who he is with, that son of b*tch just gonna bother him later, MC know that some small threat not gonna work anymore. Well for me, i still want to see that bitch punch in the face tho...

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe I had a similar problem a long time ago and I did a clean install for it to work.
Now I advise you to wait for other people's replies first since there may be others that had this problem and have an easy fix.

If not then:

Good luck (y)

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
I mean... i'm feel frustrated too, the way how it end. But you see, MC still under Victor command, if he do something big like ruin the politican life, Victor will notice right away, and thinking "Why he do something unrelated to his mission ? Did he have some motivated ?" And then shit gonna happen for sure, when Victor know he that his pawn doing something out of control just because of some girl. Second, the reason he tell that politican he work for Victor because if he not telling who he is with, that son of b*tch just gonna bother him later, MC know that some small threat not gonna work anymore. Well for me, i still want to see that bitch punch in the face tho...
I think the point is not MC is still under Victor command, it is about how they behave....

Talking about how they behave, I start worrying about this game in the patreon page. Everyone know patreon have very strict rules about the adult game, while in this game, none of the character is over 18, at least none of their intelligent is over 18....well, some of them are not even over 12.....

• Haha
Reactions: StJesuz

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The game is crashing on startup, both compressed and uncompressed. With or without WT Mod. Does anyone have the same problem?

Code:
Sun Dec 11 14:52:31 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.05s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.64s
Loading persistent.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "renpy/persistent.py", line 199, in load
    persistent = loads(s)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable
Loading persistent.
    persistent = loads(s)
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Loading persistent.
    persistent = loads(s)
    return cPickle.loads(s)
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.05s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.20s
Loading analysis data took 0.07s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.01s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.10s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.15s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.11s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.05s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.17s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.16s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2560, 1440)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 527.56'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1920, 1080) drawable=(1920, 1080)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 2.11091709137s
I've had this problem as well. Gonna wait a bit to see if there's any other development

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
I believe I had a similar problem a long time ago and I did a clean install for it to work.
Now I advise you to wait for other people's replies first since there may be others that had this problem and have an easy fix.

If not then:

Good luck (y)
Thanks, I already tried that, but no joy. I'll wait for more feedback.

Reactions: Dunner

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
IF you are having trouble with it loading Saves, go into the save folder and delete the file "Persistent"
and try again

Reactions: WildPT

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

Thats sad that you're had to put this in a spoiler, did alot of people really loose their shit over it ? That you had to include this ? I for one like stoic MCs, as I like to call them "man of few words" Its probably why I really love Kuuderes too. Really been liking the MCs emotionless face and bored looking eyes. Totally dig it and hope it doesnt change, thus girls accept that just who he is. They might make fun of him for not smiling or making expressions, but its all just for shits and giggles. I just wanted to say I enjoy a stoic MC, so good work :) Ties in o his neglectful spartan backstory nicely too.

A queestion tho, while im still playing the game (think im in episode 2. or 3?). Cant seem to get any content with Mika and shes not getting any spotlight. Then I noticed shes not on the phones list of girls. When will she start to notice the MC on the physical level ? Seeing as she had pretty good friendship ties with Zeke. Attraction im guessing is how we win her over, activate her female neurons if she gets a good look at the MC form? (Mostly the D!). I was hoping in the bottle game that she also be made to take her top off or do something with the MC (like a kiss like Yui!) but never happened. Felt like a missed oppitunity to make her curious, or a form of introduction for things to come. I like her design alot, and im quite fond of white hair girls in games/mangas/animes. She edges out Erira imo design wise. So I been trying find content with her. We get to conquer her too right, now that shes staying the share house ? Just because shes a friend of Zeke, doesnt mean shes offlimits? Why let her hand around then I figure. But I have this bad feeling about it. So I just want to ask. Shes great innocent girl to awakened nymph type material too. Will there be content for her ?

But I have enjoyed the game so far, really curious how this harem progresses :)
I've tried to play the MC as the stoic person he is, so a few staying silent, but now that hes starting to mingle better with the girts, been making him take a few actions. I like to think the MC isnt the ambitious type character where he sets out to conquer , but rather he does things unintentionally that comes with swag. I know theres a word of this, but i cant think of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiPeppo

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I wish i could avoid Yui at all costs. But the "self insert dev character" keeps bugging me with her insufferable rambles even tho i downloaded a mod to ignore her ass. Truly killed the vibe for me. Straight up toxic tsundere. Those characters in anime is a thing i already resent. But she is much worse. She is the ephitome of twitter E-girl ;
Always in the wrong always has shit takes but never held accountable because she is a w*man, so its ok if she is spitting venom right guys?.
Also i hate the fact that, the double standard of this type of people
I literally do not give a trap if she becomes mellow, lovable later. I dont wanna interact with her. So thank you for forcing me to follow her route even if i choose every single bad option. Great work out there mr dev. or Ms. dev cuz you know
Fucking Clown World.:HideThePain:
If you disagree with my opinion be my guest. But also fuck you :4Head:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pinsel

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
is there a bug with the relationship points in chapter 2 episode 3? i've gone through it multiple times choosing every option with the renpy mod and walkthrough mod installed but I can't find the two points for Yui or all seven points with Krystal. i've previously gotten every available point with both of them so I should be firmly on their routes.

there's, as far as I can tell, no opportunity to earn points with Yui in this episode. and besides having her make you dinner, saying it's good, and kissing her goodnight, there is no other interaction with Krystal.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes