Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Great game but when i get a girl and we have sex after the act she turns to me and says see you around lol, how romantic!

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I really like that game. Played it since the third update or so. But everytime i am sad when i done playing the latest update and only need 20 Minutes because the Updates are short -.-

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Revealing his relation to the victim to the politician was fucking moronic, he should've just leaked the data to several news media outlets and ruined his career, his money would dry up so there go the guards, his daughter would be distracted by all the shit her dad would be going through and then if she still came after her she'd be easy to deal with.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. However, maybe this politician had a connection to Victor. That's the only thing I can think of to not go nuclear right off the bat, but there is little info to show that in any real way if true.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that. However, maybe this politician had a connection to Victor. That's the only thing I can think of to not go nuclear right off the bat, but there is little info to show that in any real way if true.
Well, whether he was a pawn of Victor or not, revealing his connection to the victim was still fucking retarded and Victor would not tolerate such incompetence.

Reactions: KDBA

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
hey guys, I can't see the whole picture, how can MC betray Victor, he's too strong, I can only see and assume that MC kills Victor so that he wouldn't hurt MC's family and his friends later

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.4 Part2] [Lyk4n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,77 GB / 1.018 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Part2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,74 GB / 984 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Part2-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 403 MB / 139 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.4Part2-Update-crunched.7z
= ~36,75% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -
Download (Update): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Weird personality choice for an MC. Apathetic, antisocial, can't read social cues. Is he supposed to be on the spectrum or something?
if you'd play the game maybe you'd find out.
now if you played the game and didn't understood, I'd ask have you really played the game or just skipped to the next lewd scene?

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes