NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Is it true that Elaine is getting fucked behind MCs back? Besides Elaine backstory I mean. Cause that's what I saw in one of the comments in itch and it's in chapter 3

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any pregnacy content yet ?
Don't think it's ever been confirmed and the game stopped tracking creampie variables. If the content was in then it'd probably have the pregnancy tag. Besides that the game's on a rather short time frame in universe, at best we might get it as ending content but I'd be very surprised if there's anything more than that.

Reactions: azura34

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I just finished to the latest update...game is very good...beautiful women and MC has a 12 inch penis...what more can ya want lol...has anyone else noticed that the dialogue weird the way they speak? I hope game stays as a harem because I don't know if I could choose from my favorites? Rin and elaine are my total favorites just because they are beautiful and have bodies of a goddess...Krystal is also amazing...she has a pure soul and she's the only one that I think truly loves MC especially when she told him that he is her everything...then you have Yui and Angela...they are also beautiful and sweet...I would love for the developer to implement pregnancy into the game because I'm filling up every female as best as I can LMAO..Anyway I can't wait for the next update!!!

Reactions: Kinky Boi

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
hey everyone...I just finished to the latest update...game is very good...beautiful women and MC has a 12 inch penis...what more can ya want lol...has anyone else noticed that the dialogue weird the way they speak? I hope game stays as a harem because I don't know if I could choose from my favorites? Rin and elaine are my total favorites just because they are beautiful and have bodies of a goddess...Krystal is also amazing...she has a pure soul and she's the only one that I think truly loves MC especially when she told him that he is her everything...then you have Yui and Angela...they are also beautiful and sweet...I would love for the developer to implement pregnancy into the game because I'm filling up every female as best as I can LMAO..Anyway I can't wait for the next update!!!
Not only Krystal, Alice too and about others they like Isac(MC) because of his unique personality.

Reactions: balboa2151

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello, everyone!

It's been a busy month, but things are easing up. Here comes the release schedule of the next update.

Gold Edition: July 20th

Silver Edition: July 23rd

Public Edition: July 27th

Lyk4n

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024

Hello, everyone!

It's been a busy month, but things are easing up. Here comes the release schedule of the next update.

Gold Edition: July 20th

Silver Edition: July 23rd

Public Edition: July 27th

Lyk4n
Wait what?!
Today's 30th July!!
And the public release is 27th july!?
What the hell?! We're living in future or something?
Damn! Looks like dev seriously need to rest a lil bit. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
so this game went to 1 update a year. well see you next year than
The last update was in July. There were three updates before in THIS year (May, March and January). You can look up the updates the last year for yourself. So yeah, one update a year, sure...

Reactions: Shinnoujou

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The last update was in July. There were three updates before in THIS year (May, March and January). You can look up the updates the last year for yourself. So yeah, one update a year, sure...
i said one update a year as that was stated in the patreon aka next year there will be an update in juli so yes about a year for the new update)

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes