KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmm.. so this is kind of like a reverse setup.. MC with serious Asperger's needs to be nurtured instead of having to help nurture someone else? Or likely it's both ways I assume?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 1] [Lyk4n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,15 GB / 872 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 837 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
How about giving us who don't want to what hours to download something .
Could you also upload as zippyshare or Torrent file.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
How about giving us who don't want to what hours to download something .
Could you also upload as zippyshare or Torrent file.
Torrent you say. About halfway down on the previous page

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Unknown168

theola

Dec 21, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 1] [Lyk4n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,15 GB / 872 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Part1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 837 MB - MyRealDesire-Ch.2Ep.3Part1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thanks. Can you do the compressed update patch?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
the game is well done but i just don't like yui, shes an annoying b***h and i just got annoyed i couldn't tell her to get lost and had to keep going down the story line with her so i stopped playing
Yes she is, but the MC's perpetual no fucks given face kind of balances it out, imho. ;)

Like the T-800 in Terminator 2, he's slowly learning to be a human with feelings, so a little maybe?
Count me as a weirdo, but i like the MC because he's an antisocial introvert with an expression of eternal boredom over other people's drama.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Any idea why the game is not starting just open the game window flashes and stops no error, nothing, I'm on win 10 pro 64bit latest klite codecs, and video card drivers?

Nov 24, 2019
Any idea why the game is not starting just open the game window flashes and stops no error, nothing, I'm on win 10 pro 64bit latest klite codecs, and video card drivers?
Usually, if Ren'Py at least managed to open a window, it should have produced both log.txt and possibly error.txt as well.
You should look at these files.

Ren'Py do try to open these files when it crashes (to get your attention), but if it is very severe, it might not be able to. But it still should make the files, and any crash which prevents these files from being created should have drawn attention from Windows itself, but if not, try running from a command-line. (The latter virtually would only happen if the lib folder was empty, or missing the folder for your arch. Or, hm, trying to run the 64 bits version on a 32 bits machine, which is not the case.)

Reactions: JohnLewd

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Usually, if Ren'Py at least managed to open a window, it should have produced both log.txt and possibly error.txt as well.
You should look at these files.

Ren'Py do try to open these files when it crashes (to get your attention), but if it is very severe, it might not be able to. But it still should make the files, and any crash which prevents these files from being created should have drawn attention from Windows itself, but if not, try running from a command-line. (The latter virtually would only happen if the lib folder was empty, or missing the folder for your arch. Or, hm, trying to run the 64 bits version on a 32 bits machine, which is not the case.)
Thank you, didn't pay attention before in the log says "No module named _renpysteam" so I find a solution to it by holding shift and changed auto in rendered section, now it's working. :)

aob86

May 12, 2019
Yes she is, but the MC's perpetual no fucks given face kind of balances it out, imho. ;)
to be fair they actually made her worse after i posted this, she got rapey but after the rapey thing she was toned down some now she's just mildly annoying plus i changed my mind about the game and i am an long term patreon for it now so lol :LOL:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
to be fair they actually made her worse after i posted this, she got rapey but after the rapey thing she was toned down some now she's just mildly annoying plus i changed my mind about the game and i am an long term patreon for it now so lol :LOL:
You mean the "accident" getting drunk in their first happy hour work party? So many classic mistakes telegraphed there.

Now Rin and headpats.... that was full of wholesome win.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 126 Votes