randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
i dont want to sound rude im just answering your question mate, it's because this update is not even on public release yet! we can play it early cuz of some hero give us his mercy.
No its because it's to big for android last update was the same

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I just started chapter 2, i was kinda lost when I saw Aine and Freya from MBIML, I was like "Wait, I know I saw them somewhere, what is in the start of this game or on another one ?"
Eh, I should'nt have started MBIML before this one, I'm so confused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I just started chapter 2, i was kinda lost when I saw Aine and Freya from MBIML, I was like "Wait, I know I saw them somewhere, what is in the start of this game or on another one ?"
Eh, I should'nt have started MBIML before this one, I'm so confused
When I got to that point, I quite literally had MBIML open as well as I had just started playing it a couple of days before. Confused the shit out of me, I thought I'd opened the wrong tab but the story was wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well done cameo(y)

Nov 24, 2019
I keep getting this error when loading my last save, any help?
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way? is pretty much an unrecoverable error.

You can try setting up the old-game folder, which sometimes does the trick, or load an earlier save.

To set the old-game folder, you need to create a folder called "old-game" (NOT inside "game" folder, but at its side) and copy-paste all rpyc files from the game version which used to save the game there. Do note if these rpyc files happen to be inside a RPA archive, you may be required to get them out of there first, and it might not parse rpy files inside (so no point in trying to "decrypt" the files).

So yep, creating old-game folder is usually too much trouble - better to just load an earlier save instead! Even if you miss five minutes from it, you probably would waste way more trying to get old-game to work; In fact, the old-game is aimed so developers can improve the compatibility between their stable builds, not for players and much less for leaked alpha versions :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way? is pretty much an unrecoverable error.

You can try setting up the old-game folder, which sometimes does the trick, or load an earlier save.

To set the old-game folder, you need to create a folder called "old-game" (NOT inside "game" folder, but at its side) and copy-paste all rpyc files from the game version which used to save the game there. Do note if these rpyc files happen to be inside a RPA archive, you may be required to get them out of there first, and it might not parse rpy files inside (so no point in trying to "decrypt" the files).

So yep, creating old-game folder is usually too much trouble - better to just load an earlier save instead! Even if you miss five minutes from it, you probably would waste way more trying to get old-game to work; In fact, the old-game is aimed so developers can improve the compatibility between their stable builds, not for players and much less for leaked alpha versions :)
Thanks look like I am going to have to try and load and old save then, but that old save is from the March update so.....yeah....quite a while, but the other way is a bit too complicated.

Nov 24, 2019
Thanks look like I am going to have to try and load and old save then, but that old save is from the March update so.....yeah....quite a while, but the other way is a bit too complicated.
If you still have the game where you made the save, you can also open it, load the game, rollback (press PageUp or use the mouse scrolling wheel), and save again.

Remember Ren'Py has unlimited save slots; I personally am at 1152 save files. Do not be afraid to save often, unless you're running thin on disk space :)

Even so, you still should have the auto saves ("A" tab), give a look at them too.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Oh yeah, finally Mila is coming into the picture!!
My reaction after their phone convo :LOL:

View attachment 1493557

And it seems she already suspects MC a bit (with him trying to persuade her from coming over).
Oh boy, there's gonna be fire. And I'm already looking forward to it. :ROFLMAO:
Thought i was the only one excited for her home return. She is the perfect yandere candidate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
If you still have the game where you made the save, you can also open it, load the game, rollback (press PageUp or use the mouse scrolling wheel), and save again.

Remember Ren'Py has unlimited save slots; I personally am at 1152 save files. Do not be afraid to save often, unless you're running thin on disk space :)

Even so, you still should have the auto saves ("A" tab), give a look at them too.
I went as far back as rollback would allow but same problem. Checked autosaves too and none worked so just have to go with the one from March.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 126 Votes