hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
No its because it's to big for android last update was the same
i always play MRD every full version of the episode so i dont have any idea what happen last update anyway thanks for that info mate but still i can play it in android cuz im using joiplay as my emulator

"I RECOMMEND USING IT TO FOR ALL THOSE ANDROID USER"

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Lyk4n
Chapter 1 rin character summary includes she & mc watching Netflix series together. But that thing happened later

& This text Repeating. 2 times.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Lyk4n

did i ever tell you ... you freaked me the fuck out .... with a fucking dream after all too ... man don't be doing that shit to me old ass heart man .... too many deaths on this site already MF'r :ROFLMAO: jk .. jk ... love this game :love:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Now that I think about it, I asked before if Elaine would be redeemable later on even after rejecting her again and again. What if you say yes though? Anyone can spoil me if there would be actual character and romantic development between MC and her? Say, if you keep saying yes to her every time.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Damn i just have deja vu... i played game very similar to this (at last at the moment wher i'm right now -> meeting ppl in Xecon) same as here he transfer to different city to live in home with bunch of other ppl that also work with the same firm, there also was some girl that didn't like him from the beggining witch was working with him on same department etc etc... even the graphic on front page was very similar... but i don't remember how was it called... But if it's not remake then someone coppy other dev game almost 1:1 ^^

i'm just curious if a bit later Zake find that MC also have a car ;) ...

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
Damn i just have deja vu... i played game very similar to this (at last at the moment wher i'm right now -> meeting ppl in Xecon) same as here he transfer to different city to live in home with bunch of other ppl that also work with the same firm, there also was some girl that didn't like him from the beggining witch was working with him on same department etc etc... even the graphic on front page was very similar... but i don't remember how was it called... But if it's not remake then someone coppy other dev game almost 1:1 ^^

i'm just curious if a bit later Zake find that MC also have a car ;) ...
it was another game called Life Changing Choices from different dev

Reactions: Duergh

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
tbh, i was expecting 2 different story route where Maya is the one who left MC either at the church or at the slum but the current plot isn't so bad i think
the thing that picks my interest is how MC turns againts Victor which may be a revenge againts him
iirc, MC's father was fired from his company after the reveal of his own project from a rival company (which i'm pretty sure is Victor's company) and then later MC will conclude that the real reason why his family abandon him is all caused by Victor himself

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Its my turn now!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good god I restarted my entire game for this, so cute. I really hope this ends in a harem end.

Now that I think about it, I asked before if Elaine would be redeemable later on even after rejecting her again and again. What if you say yes though? Anyone can spoil me if there would be actual character and romantic development between MC and her? Say, if you keep saying yes to her every time.
So, as I restarted the game again the 3rd time now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 126 Votes