Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
// Will you do it and betray new people you've just known? Or will you go against the rich old man and protect these new people? It's you to decide.//
Betraying company is optional or not ??

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Nice game, pretty fun, nice music, i liked all the characters, even if i rejected some of them.
Rin is lovely. I liked that MC face gets less stiff the more the story and interactions go.

Last edited:
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nice game, pretty fun, nice music, i liked all the characters, even if i rejected some of them.
Rin is lovely. I liked that MC face gets less stiff the more the story and interactions go.
Without the initial warning about the MC being emotionless, I probably would have dropped this really early. Instead, it's been very interesting seeing him discover emotions and his "humanity" (y)

Reactions: Niahrleak

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I just ended reading chapter 2 episode 1 and checking Elain progress then i notice this... qwerty.jpg
so i start thinking, MC have split personality or what ? xD He go to help girls take care of Wendy Ex and at the same time he dosn't? ;]

PS. in Wendy log it's shows properly only one chosen option.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I just ended reading chapter 2 episode 1 and checking Elain progress then i notice this... View attachment 1497250
so i start thinking, MC have split personality or what ? xD He go to help girls take care of Wendy Ex and at the same time he dosn't? ;]

PS. in Wendy log it's shows properly only one chosen option.
I think it happens when you go one route and then rollback (or a new playthrough) and go the other route. I suspect it's store in a persistent variable

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
That's quite possible as i tried both ways but still prefer my theory with split personalities ;)

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
I know why he acts the way he is, but who finds out the truth about their mother and then just gets up and leaves and not say shit for two or three days to her. makes no since to me

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Here's hoping that we also get to add Yui's mother Sofia to the harem as well. You can't just give me a shot of both of their breast together in bikinis and not want me to have both at the same time. Would love a threesome with the two of them. As for Sofia's husband well....he can always have an 'accident' based on some 'information' to Victor, so he looks like the bad guy. Hell maybe Victor might get rid of him for business reason we don't know about. Always seemed a bit too coincidental in her meeting and the whole deal with her and MC's job deal. Maybe Victor wanted MC to meet her to get info on her parents?

Would be interesting, especially if it gives MC a moral dilemma. Stay loyal to Victor and fullfill the mission or choose Yui. Which would also make the MC start to question why he is doing what he is doing, plus possibly put a rift between him and Victor. I would gladly console Sofia for the 'loss' afterwards. All I am saying is please dev make it happen.

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
Still wanting for a chance to take Mika for myself!!!!!! I hope we get that option soon.
You're sick Bruce Wayne, leave something for poor Zeke. Also the game does not have an NTR tag so I doubt it, although there may be an option to share it hahaha.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Still wanting for a chance to take Mika for myself!!!!!! I hope we get that option soon.
lol Having at least 9 LIs for the MC already isn't enough for you?
Seriously, I don't get the fascination that some people have with Mika which pops up sometimes in this thread.

I mean, sure she looks pretty, but in terms of personality, as I've mentioned before is very, very, plain (to the point of almost being non-existent really lol).
If she at least had a compelling personality, I'd say there might be an argument there, but that's not even the case.

Besides, Zeke & Mika are happily in their relationship, so why would you even want to take that away?
Just let Zeke have his girlfriend.
He's been nothing but a mate to MC since the beginning and if somehow MC takes Mika from him, I don't know about others, but for me I'd say that's a pretty shitty thing to do to a friend.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
lol Having at least 9 LIs for the MC already isn't enough for you?
Seriously, I don't get the fascination that some people have with Mika which pops up sometimes in this thread.

I mean, sure she looks pretty, but in terms of personality, as I've mentioned before is very, very, plain (to the point of almost being non-existent really lol).
If she at least had a compelling personality, I'd say there might be an argument there, but that's not even the case.

Besides, Zeke & Mika are happily in their relationship, so why would you even want to take that away?
Just let Zeke have his girlfriend.
He's been nothing but a mate to MC since the beginning and if somehow MC takes Mika from him, I don't know about others, but for me I'd say that's a pretty shitty thing to do to a friend.
Hmmmm....let me think.....nah. Don't really care about Zeke one bit from the start so taking away Mika for myself ain't much of a problem for me. As for 9 LIs, really? Is that a serious question? It is never enough. I will admit I am greedy and will gladly take all the girls for myself, but I also understand that not every player is going to be comfortable with that. So that is why I suggest when I make these statements to make them optional, just like all the other girls. That way you at least are able to still keeping in mind people's preferences. Hell I can guess based on some comments already that not everyone is going for all the available love interests we have so far, because they don't appeal to them, while others (like myself) are going for all the girls they can get.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.10 star(s) 126 Votes