Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of My Real Desire with Shaddy's multi-mod to Chapter 4 Episode 1 Part 2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradd D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Bro, how did you get to Angela's scene, I have 21 points with her, and getting to her scene seems impossible. What am I doing wrong?
only 21 ? you have missed out on lots of points with her.
but that scene is not about points. it requires 5 specific choices.
but i don't know how you could miss it anyway, the game is pretty straightforward, if you like a girl, just say yes to everything, spend time with her, take care of her, and compliment her every chance you get.
I'm guessing you didn't pretend to be her boyfriend. that decision locks lots of other decisions behind it.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
May 14, 2022
only 21 ? you have missed out on lots of points with her.
but that scene is not about points. it requires 5 specific choices.
but i don't know how you could miss it anyway, the game is pretty straightforward, if you like a girl, just say yes to everything, spend time with her, take care of her, and compliment her every chance you get.
I'm guessing you didn't pretend to be her boyfriend. that decision locks lots of other decisions behind it.
Oh ok, im gonna play again, thank you man

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
the latest update has a noticeable increase in the quality of the language. it's still not great but it feels the dev is definitely trying to make an effort to improve.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 126 Votes