yapyap777

May 9, 2024
this game don't need a walkthrough. if you want harem path then just accept all their offers, help them and compliment them. if you refuse anyone of them , the path will end immediately.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
So that's means next update is fucked up again?
Yep. I figured that scene would be changed. I just hope it's done thoroughly so the game still isn't referencing it at later points. I'm not sure how far it goes but there's a few points it does. All because some sleep sex hurt somebody's feelz.

Reactions: Kinky Boi

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
i said one update a year as that was stated in the patreon aka next year there will be an update in juli so yes about a year for the new update)
Oh, will you look at that...
My Real Desire [Ch.4Ep.1Part2] - Gold Edition is now available on Check it out!
Looks like someone who denied to read the obvious was proven wrong.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

hello everyone...is anyone else getting this message? thanks

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

hello everyone...is anyone else getting this message? thanks
Ah google always pain in the ass.

Download from here

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Just played this game.
story is interesting. and honestly, it carries the game enough to continue playing it even though the English is really horrendous. my eyes bleed every single line. :D
the dev needs the help of a native speaker, or at least an AI, to correct the whole game. right now, even google translate isn't that bad.
the dialogs and inner dialogs are also very basic, probably because the dev struggles with English quite a bit. maybe he should write in his own language, for deeper and more complex lines, and translate with AI or professionals. maybe it helps to artificially increase the number of lines, but the MC comments on every action before and after, when just a scene skip would work just fine.
for example : "ok I need a shower." "i'll go take a shower now." "ok, i'm done with my shower".
either the dev is very obsessed with personal hygiene for the MC, or it's 3 wasted line and 2 renders. just skip to the next scene.

Mila is not a bad character at all, but the player needs more context and story about her to make a better and more informed decision when betraying or staying loyal to Victor. She is a major factor in that decision and would add more conflict in that choice. but right now, there is not even a single thought when making that choice, it's basically 10 LIs vs 1 that forces you and orders you around... :D

Rin's story is also missing, it seems. we don't know anything about her past. maybe she is just a simple girl with a very normal life except for the fact that she became friends with Zeke. she falls for MC as if he is the only man remaining on Earth for her. she asks for MC to open up to her, but she doesn't share anything about her apart from taking care of him everyday. after MC shares everything about him to everyone, it was the right time for her to go to him privately and tell her story somehow.

Alice too, right now she is just the classic shy girl with a long time crush, that grows into a cat lady, there is nothing else to her. MC suggesting that Krystal and her meet and work together was a very long time coming.

when Maya asks MC if he has a girlfriend, it would have been funny if he told her that he has 10 girls fighting for his attention :D it would be out of character for him as he is very private and reserved, but he also tries to be more honest and open with her about his life. and saying it with a deadpan expression would add to the comedy. at least, we could expect a mother's intuition to kick in when she meets the girls around MC, so she would suspect they all have feelings for her son, and could ask him about that. xD

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724764976630.png

Good days, everyone!

Fortunately, I got my page back in time! My Real Desire [Ch.4Ep.1Part2] - Gold Edition is now available for you to download. Check it out!

Download link

Win/Linux:
1. 2.

MAC: 1. 2.

ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch update - PC Only -

1. 2.

Changelog:

• 202 New scenes.
  • 21 New animated scenes.
  • Main Story Progression.
  • Angela's event.
  • Angela's sex scene.
  • New gallery added.
  • Some changes was made in the first sex scene with Yui.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024

View attachment 3972631

Good days, everyone!

Fortunately, I got my page back in time! My Real Desire [Ch.4Ep.1Part2] - Gold Edition is now available for you to download. Check it out!

Download link

Win/Linux:
1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

MAC: 1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

ANDROID: 1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

Patch update - PC Only -

1. GDRIVE 2. MEGA

Changelog:

• 202 New scenes.
  • 21 New animated scenes.
  • Main Story Progression.
  • Angela's event.
  • Angela's sex scene.
  • New gallery added.
  • Some changes was made in the first sex scene with Yui.
Ha! Fucking told ya! Public release is my real desire!

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Really wish there was a way to long press skip to the next dialogue option without getting a hang up/freeze on the phone messages.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.4 Ep.1 P2] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,32 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,32 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arkizix

Jan 23, 2023
My Real Desire [Ch.4 Ep.1 P2] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,32 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,32 GB]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Is the Workupload win/linux named differently or a wrong upload? Because it says it's "Divinion_2.0.1.7z" :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyRealDesire-CH4EP1P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 126 Votes