LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Most likely. The main storyline on the good path has ended but there's still 8 solo LI paths to finish and the harem path ending.
It's too bad there's no Mila path ending. I actually felt kinda bad for her. Maybe it'll be on the evil path or something.
Bro no Mila path shame she's not included in harem i guess it's a rushed ending then

Reactions: Lord Grim

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Bro no Mila path shame she's not included in harem i guess it's a rushed ending then
Nope, she's on another route, this route is only for her.
20240928_123650.jpg
Each and every girl will have solo ending, and in harem ending every girl will be there except mila.

I don't think it's rushed at all.

Anyway this game is no longer lyk4n real desire because he's preparing another project let's say that's his real desire.:ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nope, she's on another route, this route is only for her.
View attachment 4078003
Each and every girl will have solo ending, and in harem ending every girl will be there except mila.

I don't think it's rushed at all.

Anyway this game is no longer lyk4n real desire because he's preparing another project let's say that's his real desire.:ROFLMAO:
See that's the real shame imo. Despite what MC said to her he was the only thing that she actually cared about other than her grandfather. So the good path she loses everything, her home, her way of life, her grandfather and the only guy she's likely ever actually cared about. I really feel like if nothing else she should be at least optionally included in the harem ending.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
See that's the real shame imo. Despite what MC said to her he was the only thing that she actually cared about other than her grandfather. So the good path she loses everything, her home, her way of life, her grandfather and the only guy she's likely ever actually cared about. I really feel like if nothing else she should be at least optionally included in the harem ending.
Yeah, mean I feel bad too, she was even crying.

I hope lyk4n will add her into the harem route.

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Heeey there can someone tell me what is so great about this Epilogue is this where Victor go to jail and finily MC can Life his Life with smile

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
I'm only interested in the evil path. So, I'm probably gonna have to wait a long time since I'm assuming the Dev will work this path the last (assuming he doesn't loose interest and abandon the game by then).

Reactions: ancient451

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
I dont like how things ended with Mila. She was a pawn just as much as the MC. Actually pretty shitty writing here. The MC has literally saved every girl in distress but decides to turn a cold shoulder to Mila after taking everything from her? Why did i just start hating the MC lol?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I dont like how things ended with Mila. She was a pawn just as much as the MC. Actually pretty shitty writing here. The MC has literally saved every girl in distress but decides to turn a cold shoulder to Mila after taking everything from her? Why did i just start hating the MC lol?
Mila is probably reserved for the Victor ending.

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
Mila is probably reserved for the Victor ending.
I get that but lets be honest, if the MC brought her back to his place the girls wouldn't think twice about helping her after having to live with her villian grandfather. It's supposed to be the "good" side right? He could give the option of bringing her back with no effect on the story but only effecting the ending. He's already making multiple endings anyway. Also the MC's emotions are slowly devolping throughout the game but it's like he reverted completely to the start. All the Character progression gone.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
yeah, that Mila scene made me feel shitty. MC is a dick. She's been nothing but nice to MC, and we kicked her to the curb. Hopefully dev gives an option later. MC should want to save her from that life, not abandon her. He was willing to save the dudes there. Bro's before Ho's I guess

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I don't see what the conundrum is and am fine with her being thrown to the curb on the harem path, just like I expect all the harem girls to be thrown to the curb on the Victor path.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I get that but lets be honest, if the MC brought her back to his place the girls wouldn't think twice about helping her after having to live with her villian grandfather. It's supposed to be the "good" side right? He could give the option of bringing her back with no effect on the story but only effecting the ending. He's already making multiple endings anyway. Also the MC's emotions are slowly devolping throughout the game but it's like he reverted completely to the start. All the Character progression gone.
Agreed. When the MC told Mila he never loved her and she probably never loved him it was brutal. It seemed like he was back to his robot ways, displaying no emotions at all. The dev probably wanted to have Mila be an exclusive for the other route but in my opinion it could have been handled better for sure, he just absolutely destroyed her emotionally for no reason at all. She lost her grandpa and her "partner" at the same time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Agreed. When the MC told Mila he never loved her and she probably never loved him it was brutal. It seemed like he was back to his robot ways, displaying no emotions at all. The dev probably wanted to have Mila be an exclusive for the other route but in my opinion it could have been handled better for sure, he just absolutely destroyed her emotionally for no reason at all. She lost her grandpa and her "partner" at the same time.
Really making me not want to finish the game... The whole reason I play harem games is I don't like rejecting LIs...

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
yeah, that Mila scene made me feel shitty. MC is a dick. She's been nothing but nice to MC, and we kicked her to the curb. Hopefully dev gives an option later. MC should want to save her from that life, not abandon her. He was willing to save the dudes there. Bro's before Ho's I guess
I'm totally agree with you, afterall she is MC's first time.

And she's the only one in whole organisation who cares about MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Really making me not want to finish the game... The whole reason I play harem games is I don't like rejecting LIs...
I'd wait till the harem ending. I really wouldn't be surprised if she ends up on the MC's doorstep in that ending with the option to let her in, in fact as much as I hate being a drama queen I'd never touch another game from this dev again if she didn't. I wasn't gonna play any of them until the harem ending came out anyway because of what you said but the Mila scene in this update was a massive bummer.

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes