LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Nope, she's on another route, this route is only for her.
View attachment 4078003
Each and every girl will have solo ending, and in harem ending every girl will be there except mila.

I don't think it's rushed at all.

Anyway this game is no longer lyk4n real desire because he's preparing another project let's say that's his real desire.:ROFLMAO:
Do u think Mila can't be included with rest of the girls? A chapter or two introduce her to rest of the girls make her get along with rest and that's about it whatever it is this game still looks rushed

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Mila is probably reserved for the Victor ending.
Why does that victor ending voids her path in good ending she should be available in it too since I pursued her in every choices I've given.i feel bad for her though she's the one who needs MC more than any other girl.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
i know,

I only know one, I asked how many girlfriends(?) he had, was there only 1 who wasn't in the harem(?)
Nope, she's on another route, this route is only for her.
View attachment 4078003
Each and every girl will have solo ending, and in harem ending every girl will be there except mila.

I don't think it's rushed at all.

Anyway this game is no longer lyk4n real desire because he's preparing another project let's say that's his real desire.:ROFLMAO:
i know,

I only know one, I asked how many girlfriends(?) he had, was there only 1 who wasn't in the harem(?)
As you can see, there are 8 girls in the picture, so 8 girls + harem = 9 endings.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Why does that victor ending voids her path in good ending she should be available in it too since I pursued her in every choices I've given.i feel bad for her though she's the one who needs MC more than any other girl.
Probably because she is on Victor's side?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As you can see, there are 8 girls in the picture, so 8 girls + harem = 9 endings.
Are you fucking high or something? There's 9 girls in the picture, not 8. There's a girl not in the picture so not counting Mila there's 10 LIs and there's 11 endings, plus how many we get from the Victor path.
There's literally 11 endings in the choice selection. Like bruhhh if you don't know then just say that, spreading misinformation out here like a dummy when you could literally just look at the ending choice selection and see that you're wrong. Then again can't expect a lot from some dude who can't count to 9.

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes