Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I was always under the impression Mila was simply a prize offering by Victor for completing his assigned task of getting Xecon, as it was mentioned at least once in the storyline that Victor would allow the MC to marry Mila if he completed the job. I never saw (or noticed) there was any real connection between the two leading up to the conclusion. But I was also never into Mila so maybe I overlooked something.
as far as i remember you can avoid her more or less completely, but if MC takes his time to hang out with her that says something about him because he starts the game as a total loner, the other boys are somewhat surprised that he shows up/ stays for that party where the Xecon gets auctioned.

And he did go out of his way to spend time with her in the past even if it was probably far easier/saver to avoid her using some made up tasks Victor gave him as a made up reason.
I don't believe for a minute that Victor is okay with them both having sex. They did it despite Victor.

So her being a LI in Victors path can make some sense, somewhat at least, but nahh, to be honest i cant see victor being okay with it. He values no one but himself and maybe Mila. So why should he give her to MC? the more i think about it the less sense it makes :unsure: him shooting MC in the head as soon as he's no longer off any value that is something i can imagine.

MC shooting her down was completely off colour and doesn't make any sense for me, if anything Mila is the only person that kept MC from loosing himself completely, in the time before the game starts.

Reactions: Son_of_ogre

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
as far as i remember you can avoid her more or less completely, but if MC takes his time to hang out with her that says something about him because he starts the game as a total loner, the other boys are somewhat surprised that he shows up/ stays for that party where the Xecon gets auctioned.

And he did go out of his way to spend time with her in the past even if it was probably far easier/saver to avoid her using some made up tasks Victor gave him as a made up reason.
I don't believe for a minute that Victor is okay with them both having sex. They did it despite Victor.

So her being a LI in Victors path can make some sense, somewhat at least, but nahh, to be honest i cant see victor being okay with it. He values no one but himself and maybe Mila. So why should he give her to MC? the more i think about it the less sense it makes :unsure: him shooting MC in the head as soon as he's no longer off any value that is something i can imagine.

MC shooting her down was completely off colour and doesn't make any sense for me, if anything Mila is the only person that kept MC from loosing himself completely, in the time before the game starts.
I understand Bradd then Mila had never contact with the girls from xecon, so is realy bad her give in HIS harem, she never talked with his birth mother so the other girls. If anyone can not this understand should play the game again and good read. I mean my english is realy bad and not my native language but i understand it. You only can hope for a my real desires 2 with a other male enemy and Mila is then his vitim wife. So a old partner from her grandfather or a nephew from him or so then he can be younger then her grandpa but older as mila. But this is nott my game the dev should make this if he realy want a second game.

I like this game is realy sad that this end now but a game was never end would be sader then we all live not ever ^^ I m getting older and older and so a game need time.

greetings

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes