2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone have the last version of the original MSF? I haven't been able to find anywhere in the form where it says why it changed.

Dec 9, 2019
games broken i think, i put the password in the aunts laptop exactly as it written in game and it says wrong password so i guess ill never know what's there

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
For those who don't want to break their space bar for a silly minigame, use AutoHotKey and put this in a script

Code:
L::Send {Space 100}
That makes one single L key press (you can change the key) count as pressing the space bar 100 times (you can change the number).

Reactions: AMereShadow

Darth platypuss

Sep 12, 2021
I hate that scenes are locked in a messed up route where you can't go back since at a certain point you can't go talk to any of the characters and are stuck with the gym minigame in an infinite loop

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
no more update it seems (last update on itch : My Second Family v0.19.0 - Patrons Apr 07, 2023) ?

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Did something happen to the Dev? Even the other game that the dev was cooking up had it last update April of Last Year

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Did something happen to the Dev? Even the other game that the dev was cooking up had it last update April of Last Year
Hello Lambert
As you said, he hasn't been heard from since April last year, even his discord has ended up being polluted by a huge amount of spam.
So either something serious has happened to him and nobody knows about it, or he's just taken the money and given up playing.
there are also those who think he would have taken some time off to rest, but personally I doubt it because otherwise he would have at least given some news about himself

• Sad
Reactions: Lambert911
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes