2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
hmmm...
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v0170_night'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0160.rpyc", line 45, in script
    ��v��)����ڎ��'B��
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v0170_night'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
My second family 0.17.0
Sat Jan 21 20:03:07 2023

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
If your looking for a good game to get into with a good story, this is definitely not for you. It has no story, and unless the game is rewritten it never will. You have 1 way to make money which is basically there for 2 purposes, to give money to one of the girls who claims she wants it for a new laptop. The other is so can you can afford to go to the gym, so you can pick up girls. There are currently 7 characters, you can have sex with 6 of the girls but not the Aunt yet.
Everything about this game is poor. There is no excuse for the art work, simply because the engine he is using already has existing models he can use in his game. The writing doesn't matter because it actually serves very little to any major purpose, except getting around and what the girls say. I would say it needs proof reading, but it's not even worth the effort to do so.
Adding a story later would simply make no sense, this is one of those button mashers to get to the next sex scene as quickly as possible because nothing else matters, which is fine if this is what your looking for. I get that the dev has barely any time, but in all honesty, this game should have been given a lot more thought, because like i said, no story, it's massively rushed, its about how quickly you can get onto the next sex scene. quick way to make a buck...

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Did anyone debug this latest version? Came up with critical error after only 30 seconds. Says object missing. Test your code

LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021
View attachment 1480822

Overview:
The story begins as the MC arrives at it's aunt's house in America, where he recently moved in from Japan,
where his family lives at the moment. He lives with his aunt and his both cousins, while his uncle is in a business trip.
You have the possibility to follow different paths when you interact with people,
depending on your actions and answers, the story will be different

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer: Kyuso - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2326271 View attachment 2326244 View attachment 2326248 View attachment 1480827 View attachment 1480819 View attachment 2326258 View attachment 1480820 View attachment 1480821
looks interesting....hmmm, MC looks like an 11 year old girl; not great...well...

• Haha
Reactions: redsling

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
If your looking for a good game to get into with a good story, this is definitely not for you. It has no story, and unless the game is rewritten it never will. You have 1 way to make money which is basically there for 2 purposes, to give money to one of the girls who claims she wants it for a new laptop. The other is so can you can afford to go to the gym, so you can pick up girls. There are currently 7 characters, you can have sex with 6 of the girls but not the Aunt yet.
Everything about this game is poor. There is no excuse for the art work, simply because the engine he is using already has existing models he can use in his game. The writing doesn't matter because it actually serves very little to any major purpose, except getting around and what the girls say. I would say it needs proof reading, but it's not even worth the effort to do so.
Adding a story later would simply make no sense, this is one of those button mashers to get to the next sex scene as quickly as possible because nothing else matters, which is fine if this is what your looking for. I get that the dev has barely any time, but in all honesty, this game should have been given a lot more thought, because like i said, no story, it's massively rushed, its about how quickly you can get onto the next sex scene. quick way to make a buck...
I had a feeling things would turn out like this, when I found out that choices don't matter in the end.

LeeLoo64

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 1480822

Overview:
The story begins as the MC arrives at it's aunt's house in America, where he recently moved in from Japan,
where his family lives at the moment. He lives with his aunt and his both cousins, while his uncle is in a business trip.
You have the possibility to follow different paths when you interact with people,
depending on your actions and answers, the story will be different

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2022-11-22
Developer: Kyuso - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2326271 View attachment 2326244 View attachment 2326248 View attachment 1480827 View attachment 1480819 View attachment 2326258 View attachment 1480820 View attachment 1480821
I'll take a look.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MySecondFamily-0.19.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes