2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
There should be a scene with Maya after that. You may need to load an earlier save.
That sucks, my save prior to that is April 30. Went to auto saves and that's during the Maya quiz, moved forward through those and hit
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0130.rpy", line 457, in <module>
NameError: name 'sato_gym_cycle' is not defined
So that apparently doesn't get me what I need either.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
That sucks, my save prior to that is April 30. Went to auto saves and that's during the Maya quiz, moved forward through those and hit
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0130.rpy", line 457, in <module>
NameError: name 'sato_gym_cycle' is not defined
So that apparently doesn't get me what I need either.
Running into the same problem with an older save. Do we need to start from beginning, thats a bit of a grind.

Anyone got a save near the end of version 0.14?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game saving is broken as shit in this game.. to get Maya's scene you need a save BEFORE you choose to go to the gym. So in this release I saved at the decision to go to Maya's Room.. Basically 2nd choice before end of game.. otherwise forget it.. I really can't figure out what the hell the dev is doing to break saves so badly but rolling back to the second choice and saving seems to be working.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I liked the game a few versions ago but having just redowloaded it due to building a new PC I'm like "oh boy, endless repeatable smacking of the space bar and the wasd keys - such fun"

Reactions: Otherguy2012

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well from what I seen in Discord this has gone fully fucking paywall.. no talk of a public release after nearly a month since 0.17 has been released.. So this game looks like it will hit my shit list. Hence why a month later no public release of version 17 when it was released on 11/26 for Patreons.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes