2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
"He lives with his aunt and his both cousins"

Ehm.... but that is not incest!
your aunt and cousins are still family which still, by definition, is incest! however, it sounds like you were expecting to fool around with mother and sisters! this is the incest most people are familiar with but having sexy time with anyone in your family is technically, by definition, incest!

adding the function to define family relationships at the beginning of the game or in options (or both) could fix this issue if anyone was unhappy with current family settings as defined by the dev. this could also help in skirting the eyes of patreon admins who love to crack down on game developers who use incest themes! thats my suggestion, dont know how much trouble it would be to enact it but im just throwin it out there.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
That awkward moment when you realize the engine is bigger than the car itself.

View attachment 1486072

MILF + DAUGHTERS + INCEST, nothing can go wrong... :sneaky:
So you like mini games? How many times can you tap your screen or hit a space bar for a stat....how many game days in a row are you going to play mini(terrible ones)games for all your stats and money?
Something went wayyyyyyyyyy wrong. I stopped at day 4. Not going to play a mini game that is hitting a space bar as fast as you can for a stat. Just no.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Kyuso is a friend of mine. He took on this project himself and does all of the art work. He had me write about half of the script in this story. You can probably tell the difference between when he is writing something and I am writing something since Japanese is his native language. At first he was a little taken back by someone posting his work for free, but as long as it lures a few people that donate, he's okay with it. If you would like to read the alternative lines of the script, let me know and I will publish them here. Please drop him a few bucks, he's starting some outstanding projects that I'm sure that all of you will like, but he can't do it without your help. Oh, and please update the tags.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Glad there was a disable mini game that was FUCKING impossible.. who the hell can press keys that fast unless your some damn rythm game fanatic. Sucks though that is going to slow down progress.. Oh and Gym was a damn joke to.. seriously you don't even get 1 point of strength best I could get is .61.. so far this game looks like grind is going to be utterly ridiculous.

Maya makes no fucking sense too.. it is said you were close yet she treats you like your a fucking foreigner.

Now let's get more damn common sense out of the way.. You can't work than go to gym? WTF sorry there is more than 8 hours in a damn day.. this is absolutely stupid.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
your aunt and cousins are still family which still, by definition, is incest! however, it sounds like you were expecting to fool around with mother and sisters! this is the incest most people are familiar with but having sexy time with anyone in your family is technically, by definition, incest!
If you mean by this website's tag definitions, then yes, that is correct!
But ackchyually incest has more to do with whether it is a crime or not. If you live somewhere where you can fuck or marry them, then it's, by definition, not incest.
I don't actually care just thought it'd be funny to mention.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018

adding the function to define family relationships at the beginning of the game or in options (or both) could fix this issue if anyone was unhappy with current family settings as defined by the dev. this could also help in skirting the eyes of patreon admins who love to crack down on game developers who use incest themes! thats my suggestion, dont know how much trouble it would be to enact it but im just throwin it out there.
in germany you can marry your fathers brother and it´s not incest there....or mothers sister(same)....theres only first bloodline,mom,dad,bro,sis....not the rest

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
in germany you can marry your fathers brother and it´s not incest there....or mothers sister(same)....theres only first bloodline,mom,dad,bro,sis....not the rest
pretty sure the law say you can't even marry the children of your cousin as they are still directly blood related to you, unless you refer to middle age practice i think you are wrong, but i'm french, not german so i could be mistaken while assuming neibouring country have similar law

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
wonder how they can mess up this badly, when this it just a copy and paste of koikatsu scene with some additional retarded text and unnecessary bastardize mini games that no one want to fking play.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Latest version bug:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0130.rpy", line 50, in <module>
NameError: name 'sato_gym_cycle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0130.rpyc", line 49, in script
    *�F�n�������a�=H#��g��؃Zb�#ٜjDk�KF$11
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1688, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1026, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/scenes/alpha/v0130.rpy", line 50, in <module>
NameError: name 'sato_gym_cycle' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
My second family 0.14.0
Sat Aug 20 19:44:43 2022

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Second Family 0.15.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, loaded my save from July 26th... At the gym, in the wrong bathroom, overhearing the girls talking about the MC. And home, sleep, end of game.

So whatever was added in 0.15.0 didn't add on to the end, so it's a maintenance release that fixed/changed something older?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So, loaded my save from July 26th... At the gym, in the wrong bathroom, overhearing the girls talking about the MC. And home, sleep, end of game.

So whatever was added in 0.15.0 didn't add on to the end, so it's a maintenance release that fixed/changed something older?
There should be a scene with Maya after that. You may need to load an earlier save.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes