2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
It’s good when Devs can work things out rather than escalating the situation. I’m a fan of both games so this has worked out on my favor haha.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

Hi guys!

Today v0.8.5 is being released to "Players" on Patreon! This version, different from v0.8.0, contains only GUI changes, nothing with the story.

Changelog:
  • New scene with Julie;
  • Improved minigame speed;
  • Fixed bugs and character lines;
  • Optimized images.
Gameplay Note:
  • You can play the new scene on the first weekend after you finished both Clara and Maya sex scenes.

Grmpybear

Aug 11, 2018
how is that an improved speed for the work mini game? it was so fast that i couldnt even come close to doing it. and before you say that i can disable the minigames in options... while technically accurate in reality that option doesnt do anything

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
was a skip button finally added or do we need to create a file for it and share with each other? this is a renpy game, there is no need for an unskipable game.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
skip had been added.
minigames are still too grindy/meaningless and progession is slower if you choose to skip minigame so either way its just extending playtime for no good reasons.
wanted to like this game but the third time i faced the work minigame, i just felt its way too boring to go through and all that effort just to see first scene...

imo, Dev should rethink the objective of the minigames tbh. right now they are no better than time wasters and pretty meaningless...

n3vmt

Feb 24, 2018
Any one else have problem loading and running game? I had v0.7.x ran fine, got the 8.5 it ran until i have to save it(had to take a break). When i came back to playing it won't load.

Log here:

Wed Mar 23 06:54:42 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.15s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.09s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.55s

all my other Ren'py game load fine, logs load well past this point.

Any suggestions? I've copied my save files to another directory deleted the directory re-downloaded game unzipped and tried to just fresh start same issues. I've opened task manager watched it saw the game flash into the suddenly disappear. Very confused to say the least.

Thanks in advance

p.s. developer check you file inclusion in game/scripts/core there is a file I don't think you wanted to include..

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
ON49Mt.png

Hello everyone!

So, the version v0.9.0 is ready! This version comes with the continuation of the last scene with Julie, with a new animated sex scene, it looks hot! For those who didn't play the last version, you'll also notice that the UI changed a bit. And for the last v0.8.5 is going public.

Changelog:

• New sex scene with Julie;
  • Improved character lines;
  • Optimized images;
  • Changes To UI;
  • Fixed bugs.
Thank you all for the support and make sure to join our server and check out the !

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
After playing 0.9 I´m regretting I downloaded this game ...
The "story" of this game is was it says at the intro and thats it ... really - that was all!
Some of the girls behaving like prostitutes ... give me something/help me with something and I let you fu?& me ... good for you if you are into such behavior ... I´m not ^^
The graphic locks not that great ... its not the graphic style ... something looks odd ... I cant point my finger at it.
The mini games are just annoying and even if you can skip them (with much less points given in exchange) the progress is minimal ... days of using STRG-skip, click 3-4 times and STRG-skip again ...
And despite its v0.9 its so less content that someone could think its a v0.3 or v0.4 ...
All in all this game was a pretty disappointing experience (so far) ...
I´m gonna wait a year or better two before I think about it to play it one more time - if it survives this long I mean ...

It's sad, because it looked to have much more potential ...
good luck for you KyusoDev - you gonna need it ...

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
so whats with the mini game of WASD-keypad ? nothing is registring -.- so the awful (seriously mini games) makes the game even more dis intresting sorry

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The first part of the description matches with about half of the games here.
The second part matches with about 80%.

So what's so special about this? The dev even chose to use crappy game artwork (sorry, but that's what it is)

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes