2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
But what if the dev increments the build number very. very slowly? Looking at CorruptedKingdoms-0.13.3... ;)
Even better
especially with all the devs using micro updates or just never actually making an ending
I'd respect a Dev for calling something 0.0.015 over 0.8 for something with little content

I have a plethora of issues with the current state of the "games industry" so I won't ramble on. But if I'd been paying $10 a month for 3 Koikatsu animations, a bad guitar hero minigame, and 40 lines of dialogue I'd be livid.

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
A review is worth reading because it's the person's feeling about the game. It has sweet fuck all to do with whether it passes your white knight muster. Almost as if different ppl like different things and are allowed to NOT like things you do. Pretty fucking rich how you appoint yourself the arbiter of what's worthwhile or not.
my white knight muster? how was I white knighting anything? I was just saying atleast put effort into a review if you're gonna leave one. This guys review was 2 lines worth of shit with no explanation. You are allowed to dislike, but again, put some fucking effort into a review if you're gonna leave one. Reviews should be based on feelings and explaining why you left that review, not just boohoo me no likey

Last edited:

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
pretty pointless grind on this one...do the same mini-games day after day to unlock a single scene with a single character? The art is good and can not tell if there is even a story idea because all you do is work and gym

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I'm amused at the half-concession on the minigames. You can skip them, but its slower, so you get annoyed by doing them more instead. Amazing.
A koikatsu asset flip VN isn't really worth the annoyance to play, especially when 2/3 girls are fucking awful. No I'm not going to grind both money AND get myself fit so a teenage prostitute can get her laptop lmao. Who the fuck does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Also on itch.io

Today v0.6.0 is being released to "Players" on Patreon!

Changelogs:

• Added loop on Maya Sex Scene;
  • Improved character lines;
  • New scene with Naomi;
  • Bug fixes.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Been watching this gme for awhile now. Waiting for a review. Guess theres no coincidence that it has yet to be reviewed, guess Ill pass. The thread comments already mentioned no content and mini games. No ty

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hey! I'm the developer of this game, and I want to clarify a few things...

I don't have exactly as much time as you think I have to work on this game, I work a full-time job, do the support for my small software company, and also go to college, so basically I only have free time on my weekends, and since I want to maintain A decent mental health and social life, I have even less free time.

And about the v0.3.5, it was just bug-fixing since I didn't have time to work on it, but I did release a "big" update yesterday you can read about it in my devlog or patreon.

I'm trying to do my best...
One minor note, in the first frame at beginning in Mayas' room you see a laptop, at the end of the scene he comments she has no laptop. Oops.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Staple

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
To bad there is not really any content here ... no mini-games are not content, they are a waste of my time, especially as they are here. That mini-game at work is annoying af _ thanks, Dev, but no thanks.
The mini games haven't even worked since version 3.5 anyway. They don't recognize mouse clicks at all. You can click on the arm in the gym until your finger turns blue and it still remains on zero. You can try to be accurate on the job and it just ignores your mouse clicks.

Nevertheless, I agree with your sentiments on minigames in this genre of games, as they have no place here. Mini games and useless grinding in an adult themed game are a sure fire way to get people to hate your game.

Sucky minigames are stupid for any genre, and shows a lack of ability to come up with actual content.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The mini games haven't even worked since version 3.5 anyway. They don't recognize mouse clicks at all. You can click on the arm in the gym until your finger turns blue and it still remains on zero. You can try to be accurate on the job and it just ignores your mouse clicks.

Nevertheless, I agree with your sentiments on minigames in this genre of games, as they have no place here. Mini games and useless grinding in an adult themed game are a sure fire way to get people to hate your game.

Sucky minigames are stupid for any genre, and shows a lack of ability to come up with actual content.
It does say they are designed for keyboards, not mouse play. Still, with CTS or nerve damage, impossible to do the work one, the gym is easy.

raech

Mar 19, 2020
is that an actual font in the game title image? or he just had the time in his hands to play with japanese kana/kanji

Makakoo

Jan 25, 2020
Awsome game, you can play it for hours, with repeating gym and work.... and no other option to chose.... beside sleep, nothing else.

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
anyone getting a virus alert when trying to load this game..quarantines itself saying its a IDP.Generic???

Snakestar

Feb 23, 2022
It took my attention this one, because it is like playing in a cartoon or a hentai comic. It is an original and playable experience :)

Skarag

Apr 13, 2020
anyone getting a virus alert when trying to load this game..quarantines itself saying its a IDP.Generic???
I get this occasionally and I believe that it is something to do with the version of Renpy or Python that is being used. This IDP.Generic threat isn’t related to a specific file so there is a wide range of files that might be detected as infected with IDP.Generic. For example, some users were experiencing the IDP.Generic threat with their game files whereas some users saw this threat while using a python file. I use Avast antivirus and have to go into Quarantine and restore the file from there to get it to run.

Reactions: nutzbutz
2.00 star(s) 6 Votes