2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i hate that save screen. not the worst but among those i dont like.

the content is pretty short atm. no satisfaction whatsoever. except the pics in the aunts room on the PC. the masturbation scene didnt do much either. was through a crack in the door. but yeah everything just seems short.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wesieboy56

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
really enjoy this game so far but its way too short, i like the 2 week update but maybe once a month is a better idea

Reactions: Booki

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Agree with most people in the thread, good content but it needs time for content to appear. (Also to see if the dev keeps it going)

Reactions: Bse

Xavier Perv

Jul 29, 2021
Would anyone be kind enough to give me a recommendation game based on Koikatsu like this?
Btw, the UI/UX design of this game is really good. I quite like it.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Having the first choice the player makes be ignored isn't a good sign. If you don't peek the lines where the player panics about getting caught doesn't make any sense. Sadly this isn't the first game I've seen with this exact issue.
Yea I noticed that and also Clara's job choice too, it's a big red flag and gives the player the illusion of choice. Hopefully, it was a mistake on the dev part.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
what is it with game devs that they start a game, barely update it while removing the ability to skip content which is... ridiculous.

seriously can we as a community just put a sign "ignore this game until taken seriously by the Dev"?. every new game now days is like "2 minutes of gameplay". an update is "it took me 10 minutes of playing while using ths Skip button". this is how it should be for every single game out there.

these "new Devs" are opening with "this is my game, it's 5 minutes of gameplay without using the skip button, hope you like it, give me money".

every update version should be a huge one, do you have any idea how much work one can do in a single week? if these devs can't work on their game then why bother in the first place? this isn't a quick cash grab, no one is gonna pay for this amount of content and quality. and we as the community here need to stop praising these Devs for their so called games.

important to note, this rant wasn't on this game specifically but 95% of the games on this site. that also happen to use the simple easy to use no need to even create your own animations Koikatu engine. if anything it's worse when a Dev does get a lot of money, because once again, 90% of them become super lazy with their releases. hell even the best game Devs out there start using sex loops like those cool kids who made subverse. because who has time to focus on the most important part, the sex scenes. oh but don't worry, the ones who do focus on these add 1-2 scenes in a month and nothing else, get paid more than 10 people salary put together and just call it a day, and we keep sending them money every month because we're that smart.

this site have shown me the true colors of 95% of game Devs, sadly... I mean the 3D games ofc, because 2D can do whatever they want, even loli toddler content apparently (not against the rules if you would believe me... the amount of games here with a 5 year old magic knight girl is out of this world)

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes