Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I'm not really sure what you mean. I just checked and she's always where she's supposed to be. The only problem was her backyard, but that's now fixed. Is she not showing somewhere for you? It is possible, since not every scene of her is currently implemented, but most of the time it is according to her schedule.
OK then perhaps her bathroom scene is not in yet. So when I see backyard it's always Duncan's?

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
OK then perhaps her bathroom scene is not in yet. So when I see backyard it's always Duncan's?
There's currently 3 different 'backyards' in the game. Kiley's backyard, Duncan's backyard and New House's backyard. Every backyard has its own scenes, events and schedule of characters.

Kiley only has 2 backyard scenes in v0.12. One of them is her "Highschool Passion" quest event and the second one is a default scene in her backyard that only happens if you reached corruption lvl 4 with her.

Also I only have two more bathroom scenes for her, but those happen only at the New House, so they are also not implemented right now.

Sorry for my late replies. If you want me to answer your question faster, text me on Discord.

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
Surprise at the rich content. Thank you for your game

Will NTR be added in the future?

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Does Kileys quest 0 still not work? It tells me to sleep but nothing happens. And the lotion as well, not in the shop after prompt for her massage
I had no idea it didn't work. Give me one minute and I will upload bugfix3. Lotion isn't there because her massage scene isn't completed. The dialog is there because I did bugfix2 and forgot to delete the prompt. Sorry about that.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I'm trying to import save from 0.11 but it says that the save is from another game
It is possible since I renamed the whole project. You can post your save here and I can take a look at it, but most likely you will have to start a new save and use the cheat system and get back your progress. Sorry about that but it had to be done.

Reactions: Stendino
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes