3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 1532217

Someone have a walkthrough for 0.0.8 because I don't know what to do after fixing shower of Fanny mother Morenito96
go to the cafe on Saturday evening to help Vanessa and then return home for another scene and then that’s the end of this version

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Is it me or is the incest patch permanently hidden behind an ad/virus/clickbait wall ???

Why not MEGA or NOPY or any of the other more respectable share sites?

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i've a strannge bug, when you skip the game make a rollback 3 o 4 step back, if i clik on icon(morning, evening,nigth) appear same bug. who has same bug?am i only?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i've a strannge bug, when you skip the game make a rollback 3 o 4 step back, if i clik on icon(morning, evening,nigth) appear same bug. who has same bug?am i only?
It's not just you.

There's also a bug when you vist the garage after buying the truck. You can always purchase it again and yes it drains your money. I don't think that's intended.

Reactions: Bbwlover

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
When you move in the next building the event for meeting the woman at floor 2 ap b never activates.
3 weeks went everyday to her door but she never answers .....
Also it seens that after you move in the new buiding you only have day and evening now wtf happened to morning lol xD

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
When you move in the next building the event for meeting the woman at floor 2 ap b never activates.
3 weeks went everyday to her door but she never answers .....
Also it seens that after you move in the new buiding you only have day and evening now wtf happened to morning lol xD
Floor 2B isn't part of the update
Yep there's no morning, probably due to not needing to peep in on showers anymore.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Floor 2B isn't part of the update
Yep there's no morning, probably due to not needing to peep in on showers anymore.

Then something is still busted because because i spent 4 weeks going dor to door to meet all the girls there and the next event wont activate... and i followed the walkthrough to the letter so to speak..

0.0.7 :

During the day, go to all the doors of the building.

When you leave, you have a message from Barbara. Go see Nadia to take you away.
Pick up the scooter and go see Barbara. Enjoy.

I never get the messega from barbara....

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Then something is still busted because because i spent 4 weeks going dor to door to meet all the girls there and the next event wont activate... and i followed the walkthrough to the letter so to speak..

0.0.7 :

During the day, go to all the doors of the building.

When you leave, you have a message from Barbara. Go see Nadia to take you away.
Pick up the scooter and go see Barbara. Enjoy.

I never get the messega from barbara....
That's odd. You should visit all the doors then go downstairs and outside. That should trigger it.
I was just saying there's not people in every room. There's 2 Rooms if im remembering correctly that just have no response.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
anyone that can tell me what kind (oral, anal etc) of h-scenes are currently included?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes