3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damm mc cock is on-demand here what would happen if the dev decided to make the mc's dick looks like the one from the battle of the bulge would the girls here have a chance to survive it :rolleyes:

Mar 5, 2018
Why, when the father is still alive or with his wife, he always fucks the aunt ?
Why the aunt is always a slut who betrays her sister ?
Why the MC cannot be the only one lucky for once ?
It for that the fathers are always dead or absent.
It's not the first time I see that and it's annoying.

And no punishment for the aunt ? Her explanation was : " Yeah I am a bitch but Robert is a Jerk ".
Ok... So, she is forgiven ?
That's stupid. This story makes no sense.
Same thing with Vanessa and her daughter. Where that scene come from ? And only one sentence to explain.

*sigh* another wasted potential.
U have never play a NTR game them.

Mar 5, 2018
That's not NTR game.
Just a shit game with poor writting because the devs don't care about their own game.
No, i mean about ur questions, i'm just saying that a NTR don't have the typical situation u are question there.

The father can be the bad, not just fuck the 'aunt' and 'sister', more lucky that the MC for sure and have a lot of presence or are dominate by lust.

Still bad things about NTR is that they always manipulate one way or other their 'targets' to 'corruption', more like they brainwash them.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Can someone upload the incest patch please? Zippyfiles just keeps giving me 403 errors.

TIA

elzozk

Sep 3, 2019
when i finish the night with samantha at home i don't get the call from barbra !!(v.07)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes