3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

It's an old acquaintance ;)

Jennifer :love: :love: :love: That dumbass Jason spurned you. I hope we get a chance to worship your overwhelming hotness properly this time!

Now 0.0.10 is my most anticipated update :D

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
Chapter 9 was easy til I met the mechanic wife
But next I time we might get to lay some pipe on Kristen
And Diana

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
incest patch causes:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/dialogues.rpy", line 2187: invalid syntax
Character("Dossier "Private" ??")
^
File "game/dialogues.rpy", line 2254: invalid syntax
= Character("Hello... entre.")
^

Reactions: madingo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For those of you having problems starting the game with the french dialogues.rpy, replace the "dialogues.rpy" file with the one inside the zip. Both are errors in the format. I had the same error, used notepad++ to fix them and ran it again. Game started and loaded fine. I haven't had a chance to play the 0.0.9 yet so let me know if anything pops up.

EDITED - THIS IS FOR FRENCH DIALOGUE ONLY. THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR GAME'S LANGUAGE TO FRENCH.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just to add this thought. I think the dialogues.rpy is the patch for the dialogues file which may have had other errors. Chaixas types in French. Ren'Py handles the translation. I don't think that's an incest patch at all. I'm uploading a game right now so give me a few minutes to see if the patch on mine works or not.
EDITED> Fixed and figured it out.
Dialogues.rpy link posted above is fixed FRENCH dialogue.
The dialogues.rpy already in the game is ENGLISH.
You still need incest patch which I readded to OP if you want incest.
If you prefer french terms, simply edit the patch.rpy and put the preferred term in the ('mom') part.

Last edited:

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
1569714823932.png

So.. i just downloaded the 0.9 version but i am still stuck in this place. The WT says i need to check every door in the building but there is only one(our room)

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
Just to add this thought. I think the dialogues.rpy is the patch for the dialogues file which may have had other errors. Chaixas types in French. Ren'Py handles the translation. I don't think that's an incest patch at all. I'm uploading a game right now so give me a few minutes to see if the patch on mine works or not.
Yeah just tried your file seems more of a french patch translation.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes