ANDROID:
ANDROID patched [ENG] & patched v7a/v8a [RUS]:

Reactions: lf9naruto

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hello everyone,
MSF 0.0.10 and PC2 0.0.4 are being written.
I just want to remember you that the updates are shorter to be able to do more often (I'm alone in Chaixas Games).
I also said that Plump City 2 is planned to be shorter, it's just a "bonus game".
Finally, I thank you all for your support, because being alone to create and having a real job, it is not always obvious.
I hope one day win enough to create a team and give up my real work to do only my games.

sohbanet

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everybody, I really enjoy this game, Thank you Creator!!
Can anyone tell me how to use the incest patch and what does it do? Do i have to start the game from scratch??
Thank You.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello Everybody, I really enjoy this game, Thank you Creator!!
Can anyone tell me how to use the incest patch and what does it do? Do i have to start the game from scratch??
Thank You.
Hi. Copy/Paste the patch in the " game folder ". It brings back the original dialogues ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
How can I unlock what was added in 0.0.8? I'm caught up to the end of 0.0.7.
Read the dialogues ;) If I'm not mistaken, you start 0.0.8 by introducing yourself as the new janitor to all the neighbors in your new home. Can you tell me if Robert already kicked you out ? Where are you atm?

Edit : 0.0.8 starts with you calling Cassandra for a date after getting the car.

Last edited:

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Read the dialogues ;) If I'm not mistaken, you start 0.0.8 by introducing yourself as the new janitor to all the neighbors in your new home. Can you tell me if Robert already kicked you out ? Where are you atm?
I did that, that was all 0.0.7 iirc. I introduced myself in the apartment complex and last I got down and dirty with Jane and the mother :p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I did that, that was all 0.0.7 iirc. I introduced myself in the apartment complex and last I got down and dirty with Jane and the mother :p
You probably missed something. Once the MC calls Cassandra, you'll know that it's the start signal of 0.0.8. You should check the earlier pages. All the answers to your questions can be found ;)

Reactions: Walka

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
You probably missed something. Once the MC calls Cassandra, you'll know that it's the start signal of 0.0.8. You should check the earlier pages. All the answers to your questions can be found ;)
Thanks, i'll check the thread!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes