3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 414717

I am clicking everywhere. There isnt an option to click like our room
Use Shift+D to bring up Developer Console and look in "Variable Viewer" for version_0_0_7. It should be "version_0_0_7 = True". If it's "False", then it turns the stairs and elevator off. If it's "False", got to "console" and type in "version_0_0_7 = True" without quotes

How to repair the car Tyre?
Go out of the home, go right and get to the mechanic. He'll make you a deal you can't refuse. Hint - The wine is at Kristen's house in the city. Go to the grocery, be told they don't have it and you need for someone who has money. Go visit Kristen.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
When yo get the scenes with Fanny,Melina,Cynthia and Luciana is it over for this update or what ?
Got a Text from Cynthiasaying Diana should call when she get back but she won't...

bilgeking

Jun 22, 2018
Walkthrough for v9?
after v.0.0.8 finished.go to diana and cyntia.go home.evening go to mechanic ,give you number and your tyre.go to parking melina action.go home.fanny laptop correct...fanny action..tomorrow mechanic message..go to grocery find wine..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I've been stuck for several updates now and have no idea where to find the lube?
Go and see Klaus. He will give you an advice to which you should listen to ;) Go straight to that location to get the lube.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Go and see Klaus. He will give you an advice to which you should listen to ;) Go straight to that location to get the lube.
I must have screwed something up along the way. I can never get Klaus to answer the door anymore no matter what time of day or night it is.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I must have screwed something up along the way. I can never get Klaus to answer the door anymore no matter what time of day or night it is.
Try the subway on friday nights, where you met him the first time ;)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Walkthrough was fantastic. Didn't explain where the new carpark was for Melina, but I found it.

Looking forward to more with Diane or Cynthia, Fanny (definitely), and Kirsten. Hell, even Luciana.

Not too keen on anal (a pussy was put there for a purpose), but if it's the only option then one has no choice.

Oh, after romping and frolicking with Melina in and on that piece of shit truck, MC's going to need a tetanus shot.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any torrent link here so I can may be target download just the dialogue file?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes