3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man I hope itd worth playing this.
They should just turn it in a VN game so its less of a headache to play the repetitive parts oer and over.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
No Shower repair without tools so... where the fuck are the tools???

Okay nevermind just steal it and read the walktrough for 0.8 i thought i played it already.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hi CHAIXAS-GAMES, May i suggest with two thing ?
1. Make a hint system or info what to do..it would make easy to play it. with no walkthrough its really a pain to play click all everywhere and time because no info or hint. we are only people and not a magician that can see future :geek:
2. make a time skip on top so no need to go in MC room ever time.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
hi CHAIXAS-GAMES, May i suggest with two thing ?
1. Make a hint system or info what to do..it would make easy to play it. with no walkthrough its really a pain to play click all everywhere and time because no info or hint. we are only people and not a magician that can see future :geek:
2. make a time skip on top so no need to go in MC room ever time.
About point 1, we did have a convo about it several months ago and this gave birth to the " hint system" which can be found in P.City 2: My Russian Holidays. Unfortunately, it hasn't been and won't be implemented in MSF for a specific reason, which will be told very soon. :)

Concerning point 2, I agree with you 100%. Need to talk about it and see what can be done in regards to that point in the future updates. :)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Im just gonna say this game is awesome and thicclicious!! I love the story, the girls are faboulous, I think my favorite one is Barbara, great renders, btw, the girl on the red light district looks a like the girl on Sex Education,Aime Lou Wood lol. My rate 8/10

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes