3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

rodell2019

Oct 25, 2019
thanks i now have a job and free rent at my new apartment. but i am stuck again, the only 3 plays i can go (for a week now) are the sub west side cafe and nadia

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
thanks i now have a job and free rent at my new apartment. but i am stuck again, the only 3 plays i can go (for a week now) are the sub west side cafe and nadia
Try visiting all the apartments in the building, checking your phone for messages, and if those don't work always try sleeping in your apartment ("skip" by your bed).

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I downloaded the parts of game given above but can't extract it how to extract them i mean it is not a win rar file...

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
I downloaded the parts of game given above but can't extract it how to extract them i mean it is not a win rar file...
Because this is not a rar file but a zip file.

You have many better unpacking programs than WINRAR:

I recommend to unpack:
/ <- WIN
/ <- MACOS (I have not tested)
<- WIN (Only file connection)

Bandizip.X.v1.2.4.Multilingual.MacOSX.Retail-CORE.zip
or or or

Reactions: abhi1180

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
is anyone willing to share a full save I just want the sex part don't fell like going threw a whole story

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

My Secret Fever [v0.1] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] - Original Size: (2.5GB)

Compressed Download - PC (297MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
never mind a save would have been useless and it was an amazing game to play threw I would not have made it with the guild thoe this is not even close to an easy game

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes