3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys. Just a little update. Due to personal issues, there's a big chance that Curvy Cougar Street release " MIGHT " get delayed. I can't say much about what happened, but shit happens, unfortunately. Chaixas_games or myself, will make a post as soon as things get better.
Sorry to hear the bad news...hopefully more important things will be resolved and soon allow attention to be focused again on more pleasant pursuits.:(

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know what he said in his new post?
Been several previews of Curvy Cougars Street. Here's the most recent one:

Unlocked

I have a lot of work on Diane's "routines".
The MC starts with her, and he will have the opportunity to make love to her differently depending on the day and time.
It's a lot of work, but I'm work well, and I will have finished this part next week. I have already done the places, and the scenario is ready for v0.1.
For now everything is fine, I'm planning the release for the month of December, as planned.

D

Deleted member 1808158

Anyone have a save around the time that you move into the apartments? Mine were deleted and I don't wanna replay the whole game, lol

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The crisis of the genre :unsure: Do not understand why, the author began to pour rivers of blood :cry: And after all, so all well began. First with one, then with the other, then with all. I hope that the road with Diana will not lead to disappointment :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1808158

The crisis of the genre :unsure: Do not understand why, the author began to pour rivers of blood :cry: And after all, so all well began. First with one, then with the other, then with all. I hope that the road with Diana will not lead to disappointment :sneaky:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the violence either, especially seeing what happened to some women in Plump City 2. I know they were bad, but still :( Hopefully the next game will be happier, lol

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes