3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Any one who has played version 0.1 please tell me is there any scene with diane. Positive and negative both answers appreciated thnx in advance...

Reactions: Do(M)onique

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Downloaded and ran 1.0 (I'm a Bronze-level patron). It said there were new events for Kirsten, Jennifer & Diane. Where?

Got in my piece-of-shit pickup and checked out every single location, including all the apartments in that tenement. The only response received was that Kirsten needs wine. Can't find any anywhere. All other locations say I've got no business there (daytime) or it's too late (evening). No hints whatsoever. If I stay in my hovel I get no telephone calls or visits, day after day after day.

Huh?

Reactions: tossler

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Downloaded and ran 1.0 (I'm a Bronze-level patron). It said there were new events for Kirsten, Jennifer & Diane. Where?

Got in my piece-of-shit pickup and checked out every single location, including all the apartments in that tenement. The only response received was that Kirsten needs wine. Can't find any anywhere. All other locations say I've got no business there (daytime) or it's too late (evening). No hints whatsoever. If I stay in my hovel I get no telephone calls or visits, day after day after day.

Huh?
OK just checked an old save. After the encounter with Luciana, going home and sleeping brings Kristen to your door the next morning and that event proceeds from there...

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Huh?
Are you sure that's Kirsten who needs the wine or the mechanic's wife ? ;) Go in the grocery shop first, then make your way to Kirsten place to get the wine.

Reactions: fanboi

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Wow. 1.0 was interesting, but I have no idea why our Dev has such a fixation on anal. Such a waste of a good pussy, where the dick was designed to go.

But, having completed this episode, it says I'm now free to wander around. Whoopee! Really can't do shit while wandering around, but I'm free to do so if I desire.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
My Secret Fever v0.1.0

WIN
Part1: or
Part2: or
Part3: or
Part4: or
Part5: or
Part6: or
MAC
Part1: or
Part2: or
Part3: or
Part4: or
Part5: or
Part6: or
ANDROID armeabi & arm64:

rodell2019

Oct 25, 2019
i am stuck help please please

everyone has left the house Robert told me to find an apartment. when to Nadia she said something about her mother maybe able to help but that was 1 or more weeks...

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes