3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
playing v0.1.1 and made it nearly to the end.
after the trouble with klaus the guy from the garage took the burned truck away.
last hint i saw was: call kirsten and warn her, but the mobilephone is demaged.
also i got money, there is no way to buy a new car, or buy a new phone and visiting kirsten to warn her don´t work too.
any idea, or did i reach the regulary ending of the game ?

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
hello
playing v0.1.1 and made it nearly to the end.
after the trouble with klaus the guy from the garage took the burned truck away.
last hint i saw was: call kerstin and warn her, but the mobilephone is demaged.
also i got money, there is no way to buy a new car, or buy a new phone and visiting kerstin to warn her don´t work too.
any idea, or did i reach the regulary ending of the game ?
You're not nearly to the end.
When you see the message 'my phone is busted', followed by 'I need a new one', you can go to the electronics shop and take it from there.
If you do anything else between those two messages, you cannot enter the electronics shop for a new phone and consequently you are locked out of further progress.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
You're not nearly to the end.
When you see the message 'my phone is busted', followed by 'I need a new one', you can go to the electronics shop and take it from there.
If you do anything else between those two messages, you cannot enter the electronics shop for a new phone and consequently you are locked out of further progress.
thx for that fast reply. i will restart with an older save i made maybe 30min before that happend.

Reactions: PBS666

MAXHROS

Sep 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "PBS666, publicación: 6485866, miembro: 1241104"]
No estás cerca del final.
Cuando vea el mensaje 'mi teléfono está roto' , seguido de 'necesito uno nuevo' , puede ir a la tienda de electrónica y continuar desde allí.
Si hace algo más entre esos dos mensajes, no puede ingresar a la tienda de electrónica para obtener un teléfono nuevo y, en consecuencia, no puede seguir avanzando.
[/CITA]
ok, pero ¿y si ya tengo el teléfono ??? nada más sale estoy atascado

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "PBS666, publicación: 6485866, miembro: 1241104"]
No estás cerca del final.
Cuando vea el mensaje 'mi teléfono está roto' , seguido de 'necesito uno nuevo' , puede ir a la tienda de electrónica y continuar desde allí.
Si hace algo más entre esos dos mensajes, no puede ingresar a la tienda de electrónica para obtener un teléfono nuevo y, en consecuencia, no puede seguir avanzando.
[/CITA]
ok, pero ¿y si ya tengo el teléfono ??? nada más sale estoy atascado
trate de ver si puede llamar o visitar a kirsten. si eso no funciona, lamentablemente no tengo más ideas, excepto con otra salvaguarda para volver a jugar la última parte. eso funcionó para mí.

thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
I ve just started the game ; on the subject the author forgot, i guess, put some noise into it o_O Guys i CANT hear any sound when playin' . 7 island domain was much better. This game is getting to turn out a total disappointment. Sorry.

Last edited:

thequickguy

Mar 16, 2021
Still playin' does this game have sound bugs ?? :unsure: I cant hear anything; no hinch sound, no motorcyle sound, no elevator sound or any kindda of it. Does it sense? Or did I download the file with many glitches. Thanks

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
is there an order to play this games? btw does anyone have an updated WT? btw can I avoid to give videos to kevin?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
is there an order to play this games? btw does anyone have an updated WT? btw can I avoid to give videos to kevin?
If you mean the Chaixas Games games, this is the order they were made:

Chubby Holidays
Plump City
My Secret Fever
Plump City 2
Curvy Cougars Street

some character overlap between these. No idea on your error, sorry.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
If you mean the Chaixas Games games, this is the order they were made:

Chubby Holidays
Plump City
My Secret Fever
Plump City 2
Curvy Cougars Street

some character overlap between these. No idea on your error, sorry.
thanks for the reply man but now I got another error between the erros and not knowing where to go this game is no fun at all

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
My Secret Fever [v0.1.1 Final Public Release] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~2.65GB
Download ~322MB

PC: Mega - - Workupload - -
Mac: Mega - - Workupload - -
Android compressed

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021