3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

fromm

Mar 12, 2021
So let's recap:
After Klaus trashed you and the nurse kissed you better...
You tried to call Kirsten (phone busted, need a new one) ?
You went to the electronics store and asked after a new one ?
You went to see Kirsten and got the money for a new phone ?
You went to the garage and asked for towing service ?
You went home and skipped to a new day ?
You went to the electronics store and bought a new phone ?
You went back home ?
If you followed these steps, Fanny should show up at your door the moment you enter your apartment.
Hello,

I tried to call Kirsten and phone is broken. I went to electronics store but game says that I have no business here. I go to Kirsten and it still says that I've got no business here.
I went to garage and already asked for towing service before this and my car got towed, though I paid no money (I only had $90). Now I worked a bit and accumulated $210 but the game is stuck.

SOLUTION: It seems like game glitches if you go to garage before going to Kirsten... So I had to return to a previous save and went out after nurse scene. I clicked on my phone and saw the two messages one after another (my phone is broken, i need a new one bla bla). Then I went to Kirsten and took $1000 from her, then went to electronics store and then to garage. Then went home. Next day, my car was towed. I went to the electronics store to get my phone and returned home.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello,

I tried to call Kirsten and phone is broken. I went to electronics store but game says that I have no business here. I go to Kirsten and it still says that I've got no business here.
I went to garage and already asked for towing service before this and my car got towed, though I paid no money (I only had $90). Now I worked a bit and accumulated $210 but the game is stuck.
You might have run into this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-secre...blic-release-chaixas-games.21348/post-2741447
When there's any interuption between "my phone is busted" and "I need a new one", you break the game.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Might be. I still suspect that going to garage before going the Kirsten is the culprit.
You have to see those two messages back to back, otherwise you just can't get into the electronic store. I found out the hard way. Only way I got around this was by loading a previous save.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello ..need help pls anyone can tell me what to do im stuck after checking all the doors in the bilding and after meeting with samantha in my new apartment... it says ill resive message from barbara but i didnt get any thing or any message i keep roaming around every were and passing days but still nothing :(((

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
most wonderful game in the series full of story adveture and scenes ...then russian holliday ;)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO ? CAN I ASK FAVOR PLS ? CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME PIC OF THE LADY WITH SHORT HAIR LIVING IN THE NEW BILDING IN THE GAME AT THE LAST ...AND ....THE DOUGHTER OF THE RESTORANT I WORK AND CLEANING ..FORGET THER NAMES ? I CANOT FIND THER PICS I WANTED TO MAKE SIGS OF THEM PLS

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
wtf is wrong with this game, i already stuck for 4weeks without jobs, without money, how i do to work or to get or won money? anyone know how cheatmod or somethin else? thanks

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
wtf is wrong with this game, i already stuck for 4weeks without jobs, without money, how i do to work or to get or won money? anyone know how cheatmod or somethin else? thanks
go get ur money from small jobs in the yard house ...talk to the owner in the caffe and cleaning its daily...and check ur hint always and ur phone when its become red ..thats the story jobs

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes