3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i think there is a problem with the mac links. mega and nopy are not dl at all and racaty starts off fine before jumping to crazy times like 30hours or more. its not my internet, larger downloads only take 15-30 min.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i think there is a problem with the mac links. mega and nopy are not dl at all and racaty starts off fine before jumping to crazy times like 30hours or more. its not my internet, larger downloads only take 15-30 min.
I'm testing the Nopy link and it seems to work fine for me, currently at 4.5M/s so a 10 minute download

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
very strange. when i tried, i hit download and then nothing happened. it showed which server it was using but no actual download
Try the PC links, the files are mostly the same in Renpy, the main difference is the storage location. I know that works when updating an older version, not sure if it works with a fresh download.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck with the delibery,
I can't deliver.
A target appears on the map, I click and just open another page.
Nothing happens
Please does anyone know tell me how to deliver
Thank you

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm stuck with the delibery,
I can't deliver.
A target appears on the map, I click and just open another page.
Nothing happens
Please does anyone know tell me how to deliver
Thank you
That map is just an indicator where you have to go. You need to travel around using the white arrows. First pick up the scooter, leave the parking and travel West. There you will see you're destination.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
That map is just an indicator where you have to go. You need to travel around using the white arrows. First pick up the scooter, leave the parking and travel West. There you will see you're destination.
I went west like you said, but I can't find
no indication
Thank you

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Is it the first delivery in the game ? Then it should be for Karma. Have you visited her ?
Oh yes
My mistake is that I went to karma, and clicked on the door
So nothing happened.
I should click on the doorbell
lol
Thank you so much
:D

Last edited:

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
So let's recap:
After Klaus trashed you and the nurse kissed you better...
You tried to call Kirsten (phone busted, need a new one) ?
You went to the electronics store and asked after a new one ?
You went to see Kirsten and got the money for a new phone ?
You went to the garage and asked for towing service ?
You went home and skipped to a new day ?
You went to the electronics store and bought a new phone ?
You went back home ?
If you followed these steps, Fanny should show up at your door the moment you enter your apartment.
there are exactly the steps I thought too, tho if I go to the electronics store or to Kristen I get a "I got no business her".
I was able to have the truck towed, but after that nothing else happens.

nay idea?

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
The time when you spy should be the second night of noises when you wake up in the middle of the night. Their door is supposed to be ajar like the perv sister's door.
I am at this point you describe, except the house is empty except for Barbara's room (locked, I can't tell who, if anyone, is in there), trying to skip time in my room says "Go to Bed," but trying to sleep says "I really want to take a look....," except Diane's room is empty, most of the stuff is gone (aside from the bedding and furniture), and there is nothing in that room that highlights other than the exit arrow. Any pointers?

lolvei

Apr 15, 2020
good game, but sandbox without a complete walkthrough is a shame, need to click on every single place and discover what you need to do, except when some character says it to you

Elbardo16

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know where the saved folder is? I say the folder of the pc, since when deleting the game and re-downloading it, the saved games are kept

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes