3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dany le grand

Jun 5, 2019
Merci pour votre travail je n'avais jamais joué à un jeu "adulte" finalement c'est pas mal.
Vos femmes et filles sont superbes ,un rêve,encore merci.

Thank you for your work I never played an 'adult' game in the end, it's not bad.

Your women and girls are superb, a dream, thank you again.

dany le grand

Jun 5, 2019
Bonjour , peut-on enlever "inceste patch" en cour de jeu ? Car cela ne me plais pas trop.

Hello, can we remove 'incest patch' in the playground? Because I don't like it too much.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Bonjour , peut-on enlever "inceste patch" en cour de jeu ? Car cela ne me plais pas trop.

Hello, can we remove 'incest patch' in the playground? Because I don't like it too much.
Salut, pas en cours de jeu, malheureusement. Avant, le jeu sortait en mode " incest-free " et fallait juste utiliser un patch pour obtenir les dialogues d'origine. Cela a peut-être changé avec le changement de Dev.

Hi, unfortunately, you can't do it in the middle of a playthrough. Basically, all the updates were " incest-free " before and you just had to use a patch in order to get the original dialogues. May be something changed when the original Dev left.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, can anyone tell me what to do after Klaus destroyed my cell phone and car and I was rescued by the nurse

dany le grand

Jun 5, 2019
Merci pour ce super jeu je viens de le terminer, bravo pour le scénario , existe t'il un patch french pour la suite "curvy-cougars-street" .
Salut à tous.

Thank you for this great game I just finished it, well done for the script, is there a French patch for the 'curvy-cougars-street' suite.

Hi all.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Guys i just had a quick run, this one only consists only the new update.

Just go to work, you'll get a delivery for Eden.
Once you comeback from the Eden it'll be late and while you're sneaking out of the workplace you'll notice Jane and father fucking.
You'll need something to record this, so just go to your sister Barbara's room and get the webcam.
Go to West coffee, get a cup and go to the office in the evening and meet Jane, she'll refuse you first then will send you a text asking you to comeback tomorrow evening.
Go back to her next evening you get to fuck Jane, once done you'll be free to plant the webcam on top of the water dispenser.
Go back to your room and watch the webcam for the next few days, just forward the time and check the cam.
Once you catch them you need a phone to send it to your mother without her knowing it was you.
Just go to the electronic store, talk to the guy he'll refuse.
Go to West coffee and talk to Kevin and use his phone to send the video.
I think the next day you can speak to your mom about it and get some sexy time with her.
The next day do some work and go back to your house and you get the scene with your dad where he says all 3 girls left the house, and he's going to put the house for sale.
Next few days do the usual things and you'll get a message from mom.

Barbara's event will happen while you're doing all these.
for me this doesn't work at all, I went to see Jane late in the office, I toke the webcam,
but I cannot buy the coffee for anyone than the MC. Also in the morning or day when I
visite Jane in her office she always repeating the same thing over and over: I don't have time for you,
I will see you later, the walkthrough doen't help me either, so I'm kinda stuck here

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yeah i checked there it say i should keep her alone and cant go anywhere
Are you sure about the location? When you visit Summer at Jane's house without a reason you should get "I got no business there". The "I should leave her alone message" shows up when trying to visit Jane's office at the Delivery service.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes