3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The story continues in Chaixas' current game, Curvy Cougars Street.
At what point does this one end to begin CCS? I had Cynthia tell me that we are moving, and there was a scene of MC with bags but it just tells me that "I've got something else to do" when I try to do anything more.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
At what point does this one end to begin CCS? I had Cynthia tell me that we are moving, and there was a scene of MC with bags but it just tells me that "I've got something else to do" when I try to do anything more.
Have you gone through the entire second half of this game yet, where you are living in the apartment building? If not there's a lot left to do before this game is over.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Have you gone through the entire second half of this game yet, where you are living in the apartment building? If not there's a lot left to do before this game is over.
My phrasing was at fault- there was the transition bit where Diane and the 2 girls moved and you got kicked out of the original apartment. I meant AFTER your car gets torched and there is the scene with Kirsten and Kraus and his girlfriend in the cage.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
My phrasing was at fault- there was the transition bit where Diane and the 2 girls moved and you got kicked out of the original apartment. I meant AFTER your car gets torched and there is the scene with Kirsten and Kraus and his girlfriend in the cage.
Ah yes, soon after that part is the end of this game and then it continues in Curvy Cougars Street.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ah yes, soon after that part is the end of this game and then it continues in Curvy Cougars Street.
But what is the ending point? Is there a particular screen saying "To Be Continued in the forthcoming game from x: CURVY COUGAR STREET"? Like I said, it has just stalled after the scene with the bags.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
But what is the ending point? Is there a particular screen saying "To Be Continued in the forthcoming game from x: CURVY COUGAR STREET"? Like I said, it has just stalled after the scene with the bags.
Well just checked mine real quick and it says "END" and then "to be continued in CCS" after you drive off with Diane.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well just checked mine real quick and it says "END" and then "to be continued in CCS" after you drive off with Diane.
So what did you do after Cynthia said, "We're moving" (or words to that effect)? Like I said, I'm stalling in my room and it just says "I've got something else to do". I've tried calling various people, going to the cafe, going to the garage to get another car, etc.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So what did you do after Cynthia said, "We're moving" (or words to that effect)? Like I said, I'm stalling in my room and it just says "I've got something else to do". I've tried calling various people, going to the cafe, going to the garage to get another car, etc.
From my last save I sleep, then it says I should call Diane, then I pack before leaving the apartment and it says I need to get a ride to Diane's. I use the cellphone to call Eden, who picks me up at West Coffee and takes me to Diane where she's packing the car. Then the game ends as we drive off.

Reactions: hentai charley

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
From my last save I sleep, then it says I should call Diane, then I pack before leaving the apartment and it says I need to get a ride to Diane's. I use the cellphone to call Eden, who picks me up at West Coffee and takes me to Diane where she's packing the car. Then the game ends as we drive off.
That is the end and continues in CCS...I finished the game but I lost all my saves. Can you please upload your saves of MSF? I don't want to start it again! :D

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
someone know's how to select the webcam in the computer to use it?
i mean i just got the webcam from work and now i'm at our room in front of the pc but it says "no functional Webcam", since i have 1 in my backpack.

The Hammer is the same, i dont get a job to delivery something, and when i go to the girl that needed help with the hammer i just cant knock on the door
were you get hammer were is the hut as say in walkthrough

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Got it! Thanks. My first run-through, I just got one quick scene packing the bags (with no caption that I saw), then it went to the apartment scene and I never got the call prompt. (Although I did try to call people- apparently you need the prompt about getting a ride from someone.) When I retried, I never went back THAT far (calling Cynthia) because I thought the problem was occurring AFTER that scene. I suspect it probably was a bug.

Jan 16, 2019
Diane moved out and at one point after I get the text and it says "this is far as it goes" or something to that effect.

Feb 2, 2020
Could I please get an assist. I'm stuck back pretty early in the game where I am supposed to peek on Robert and Diane. The door is open but when I enter it's just an empty room. I also have an incoming call (supposedly) but when I got to take the call it just says there is no call to connect or something.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Could I please get an assist. I'm stuck back pretty early in the game where I am supposed to peek on Robert and Diane. The door is open but when I enter it's just an empty room. I also have an incoming call (supposedly) but when I got to take the call it just says there is no call to connect or something.
Are you following the walkthrough ? If so, in which segment exactly are you stuck ?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes