3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Does anybody have a complete save file for MSF final? I changed my laptop and lost all my saves. I don't want to start the game again! Thank you!

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
(( Recommended ))

I don't like bbw so much, but this game so good i like it much ( the mom and barbrra ) the best :love: I will complete the series (y)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Captain, sensors are detecting fetish vibes coming from this site."

"Fascinating. We are reading an intense source of Chubby Fetish- what used to be called 'BBW'". It also appears that the female inhabitants, while extremely over-sexed, seem to have lost the ability to remove their tops when having sex. It may be an adaptation to Global Cooling."

"This looks like a situation that needs IMMEDIATE reconnaissance. Scotty, beam me down with a case of liquor and enough condoms to last six months."

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, my car has been set on fire and I'm supposed to warn Kristen, but I can't ring the bell at her place. My phone's broken and I can't go into the Electronic Store and can't borrow a phone from anyone. What am I supposed to do here?

(Damn, I LOVED that car... sniff, sniff)

Last edited:

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Has anybody a full game save? I finished MSF some time ago but I changed my laptop and lost all the saves! Thank you!

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
Final public release means this game is complete or just this version? I don't see a complete in brackets though

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Final public release means this game is complete or just this version? I don't see a complete in brackets though
It is complete, just not tagged complete. The story continues in Chaixas' current game, Curvy Cougars Street.

Reactions: Jun34

Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
Kirsten is telling me to fuck someones mom, I think Klaus? but i cant seem to install the cam or anything at their place

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, my car has been set on fire and I'm supposed to warn Kristen, but I can't ring the bell at her place. My phone's broken and I can't go into the Electronic Store and can't borrow a phone from anyone. What am I supposed to do here?

(Damn, I LOVED that car... sniff, sniff)
I'm still at a loss with my car on fire and a broken phone... Can Anyone help me with the next step? (Yes, I have arranged for the tow from the garage.)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes