December 20 : Release for DIAMOND Members
December 25 : Release for GOLD Members
December 30 : Release for SILVER Members
January 04 : Release for BRONZE Members
January 07 : Public Release

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hopefully this game won't be so dark like plump city
I agree with you, my friend. Blood, which it is unclear why flowed like a river in PC2, greatly spoiled the impression of the game. Hope a repeat of "from Russia with love" not will :cry: By the way the girl with glasses, standing to the left on CCS poster's, is pretty cute :sneaky:

Reactions: fanboi

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
1 : Go inside the house
2 : (When you wake up) Klause will attack you , Sleep with Nurse Dorthae
3 : Go see the machanic to get your truck towed ( if your broke this may take a few days)
4 : Speak to Kritsten ( your phone is busted) she will give you 1k if your broke to pay for a phone and your truck
5 : Speak to the guy from the electronic store (takes 3 days to fix your device) then Kristen will call you with a suprise
6 : Fanny will knock on your door asking do some camgirl stuff ( call your youngest sister) then meet at the subway
7 : Kristen will force you to sleep with Klause's gf then kill him you freak out (Call Diane)
8 : Ride the subway to Edna house call her then meet at west coffee ( final scene you ride out to the sunset ) get home to meet Diane ( happy ending)

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018

December 13 to December 19 : Bug test
And it is Christmas.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How can I reach Fanny for entering school girl cosplay mission?Which action cause this? Thanks.
Fanny comes to your appartment the moment you get home after you got a new phone. She tells you about the cosplay. Call Cynthia and ask about the costume. Take the subway, meet Cynthia in the station, get the costume. Go back to your appartment. If still daytime, go to your bedroom and skip to evening. Leave your bedroom. Fanny is at your door.

Reactions: butcherfly

butcherfly

Dec 26, 2019
And last question, Klaus post on my door you are a dead man.I am waiting for him to burn my car but nothing happens.What I must do?

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018

December 13 to December 19 : Bug test
Is there any post about the game yet?

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
I need help guys, so im stuck. After fucking klaus mom , Ive picked the webcam and turn it to kirsten , but now i dont know what to do, the walkthrought says to go to the garage and grab the car. But i cant find it at all

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
I need help guys, so im stuck. After fucking klaus mom , Ive picked the webcam and turn it to kirsten , but now i dont know what to do, the walkthrought says to go to the garage and grab the car. But i cant find it at all
Same here no Garage anywhere

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
I enjoyed this one, but there are a few spots where the next way to continue were not obvious (usually where you needed to call someone). It would benefit from a hint system, or a current mission reminder.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes