3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
LOL you guys are like babies that cant think for themselves...After you talk to the guy about getting a new phone, immediately go and talk to Kristen(the mafia blond).

Reactions: K Green

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
Oh, c'mon, when is available the fucking new phone? Got two weeks ingame time going everyday to see the fucking store guy, and always same answer: In some more days.
on the next day in store I took a new phone. About cosplay - you need to call Cynthia. Then go to Kirsten.

Last edited:
Reactions: curiosity

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Really this is the end, what a wasted of time.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Finally got to the end. That sucked. I know there is another game coming, but that is that, and this is this. Should have at least fucked Diane in the car or on it

D

Deleted member 1808158

People upset with the ending: considering that Diane is featured as one of the main women in the new game, I think it's safe to say that it's a continuation of the same story to a degree and therefore not really the "ending". Relax people, lol.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
People upset with the ending: considering that Diane is featured as one of the main women in the new game, I think it's safe to say that it's a continuation of the same story to a degree and therefore not really the "ending". Relax people, lol.
So, are we supposed to be the same character in the new game?

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I am lost, walkthrough says to drop off scooter and go to vanessa's. Then says to mow the law and go home. Then says go into hut to get hammer and nails. I have no idea who vanessa is or which lawn I'm cutting or even know where this hut is, unless hut is a typo.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am lost, walkthrough says to drop off scooter and go to vanessa's. Then says to mow the law and go home. Then says go into hut to get hammer and nails. I have no idea who vanessa is or which lawn I'm cutting or even know where this hut is, unless hut is a typo.
[/QUOTE
Vanessa is the owner of West Coffee. You have to apply for the job which is advertised there. This will unlock the law mowning job.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hello to all
I'm almost done with version 1 of CCS.
My "real" job is a little busy right now, but I spend every weekend on the game.
I worked a lot on photo exports, so that the game is less heavy as the updates progressed.
I would also have a lot of work on the sound, because there will be background music, and sounds during Hard scenes.
For the moment, everything is fine, and I still plan to release it at the end of December.
Thank you again for your support.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
LOL you guys are like babies that cant think for themselves...After you talk to the guy about getting a new phone, immediately go and talk to Kristen(the mafia blond).
Well, there's the problem: getting a phone. The electronics store just says "I got no business there"

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Obviously I'm doing something wrong.
I got stuck as well after the truck was towed away. Could not enter the electronics store for a new phone. So I restarted a save. right after the nurse scene, I checked my phone and then went to the electronic store immediately. That did the trick for me.

Reactions: GaboCAP and Ozel

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I got stuck as well after the truck was towed away. Could not enter the electronics store for a new phone. So I restarted a save. right after the nurse scene, I checked my phone and then went to the electronic store immediately. That did the trick for me.
Thanks my friend, my real problem was grinding like an idiot to get the money, instead of go ask Kristen.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes