3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I enjoyed this one, but there are a few spots where the next way to continue were not obvious (usually where you needed to call someone). It would benefit from a hint system, or a current mission reminder.
I think that was a consensus view, that a hint system would be helpful. Chaixas has always improved his games when moving to the next one, and unsurprisingly Plump City 2 and most recently Curvy Cougars Street (the sequel to this game) have built-in hint systems. Check them out! :)

Reactions: Do(M)onique

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 186809

Overview:
You play as an ordinary delivery boy who lives with his parents and his two sisters. Hardly a day goes by without your burning desire trying to break out. They are so beautiful and you are so weak... Who can resist this amount of cuteness and sensuousness on a daily basis? If your lust makes you cross the line and unleash your forbidden desires, will your secret fever go away? The ball's in your court.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-3
Release Date: 2019-12-2
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES -
Other Games: , and
Censored: None
Version: 0.1.1 Final Public Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android v8a: - -
Android v7a: - -
Android x86_64: - -

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH (0.0.8) -
COMPRESSED*
Thanks to JimMorrison19 for walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 186804 View attachment 186805 View attachment 186806 View attachment 186807 View attachment 186808
Okay. I Completed Game Up to 0.0.8 where the 'walkthrough' ends.
Cynthia telling MC that Diane is Moving/Leaving again,...
Curious about 'walkthrough' Note:
"I suggest it would be good to continue playing more 'GAME DAYS' to build up his cash."
How do I do this Now without help of the 'walkthrough'??

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay. I Completed Game Up to 0.0.8 where the 'walkthrough' ends.
Cynthia telling MC that Diane is Moving/Leaving again,...
Curious about 'walkthrough' Note:
"I suggest it would be good to continue playing more 'GAME DAYS' to build up his cash."
How do I do this Now without help of the 'walkthrough'??
Just visit Vanessa in the morning to mown the lawn. Then visit West Coffee and clean up the place. Skip to next day and repeat. But IIRC, it is not really necessary to get on with the story.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just visit Vanessa in the morning to mown the lawn. Then visit West Coffee and clean up the place. Skip to next day and repeat. But IIRC, it is not really necessary to get on with the story.
THank You,.. I managed to Finish it.
Needless to say MC is a Pussy!!
YES!! "I" wanted to leave/be with Diane & Cynthia,...
But I would Never have wussed out on Vanessa
(She had helped "me" so much to betray her like that).

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
It's january 7th! where's the post for CURVY COUGAR STREET???

Edit: here

Reactions: moszter

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
oh so i need to wait for Fanny to show up?
If the previous events I listed have taken place, she should come. To be clear, these events happen in the final chapter (0.1.1) IIRC, so you need first to play through chapter 0.0.9 and 0.1.0.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
1 : Go inside the house
2 : (When you wake up) Klause will attack you , Sleep with Nurse Dorthae
3 : Go see the machanic to get your truck towed ( if your broke this may take a few days)
4 : Speak to Kritsten ( your phone is busted) she will give you 1k if your broke to pay for a phone and your truck
5 : Speak to the guy from the electronic store (hey takes 3 days to fix your device) then Kristen will call you with a suprise
6 : Fanny will knock on your door asking do some camgirl stuff ( call your youngest sister) then meet at the subway
7 : Kristen will force you to sleep with Klause's gf then kill him you freak out (Call Diane)
8 : Ride the subway to Edna house call her then meet at west coffee ( final scene you ride out to the sunset ) get home to meet Diane ( happy ending)
And then Secret Fever continues in Curvy Cougars Street! What a Grand Finale!

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes